Reviews for Stuck in the Middle
not fair I want more zammie
zammie4ever chapter 10 . 1/2
oh no he didn't! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO TELL HER DA TRUTH
CaughtInTheStorm chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Perfect! Just amazingly perfect!
Charrr100 chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
awwww
i can't believe its over, such a cute story!
AlexandraGallagher chapter 27 . 5/3/2013
Wow. I live this story, despite the Jabby part. I prefer Tabby but I hate Roe. Um, it is a really great story though and I normally don't like the Roseville high ones!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/7/2013
Loved it! Great story! I 3 Zach!
AbeMazurRules chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahhahaahahahahahaahahahhahah aahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahhaahahahahaahahaahah ahahahahahahaahahaahahahahah haahahahahahhaahahah
mwhahahahaha
found it at last!
Hana99 chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
Best story ever! I'm in love 'swooning' !
BrooklynCharli chapter 27 . 3/1/2013
Kaunzoakndusu xhsjsisisnshalwkahksjakaktak takfHdd! Holy shit! That whole story was brilliant! I loved every second if it! Please for the love of all things good, keep writing! Your amazing!

P.S are you British?
ocean-at-summer-sunset chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
OMG MOST AMAZING STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON FANFICTION!
L.Walk10391 chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
Loved your fanfic! Best one I've read!
DellyO chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Woooo! Yeah! This is awesome! (It's so awesome that I spelt awesome wrong and had to retype it..) I don't want it to end! This is great! I'm over using exclamation marks! Seriously though, you're a brilliant writer and I hope your write another story like this. :)
LoudNProud chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
Loved this story. Do a sequel? Thanks :)
a person chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
I'm not sure you really need an epilogue. I loved this story and I loved how you ended it. Good job.
Gallagher24 chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
Omg that story was amazing I got so hooked on it and couldn't stop reading it every time u uploaded please please please write a epilogue and more gallagher girls stories!xx