Reviews for One Night in Perdition
r2metoo chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I think you've turned me into a Lucazar (Balcifer? What are you calling it?) Shipper. I don't know, I tend to ship Lucifer/me in my head (don't ask, can't help myself...he's freakin hot...) You're definitely converting me, however.
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You have converted me! I am now officially a Balcifer shipper!
sadiegrl chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ah the feels! They both are adorable and Balthazar asking Lucifer out to breakfast and how nervous he was was just too cute xD Loved it.
Callendra chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hey I liked that. It surprised me. I liked that Balt was the one in control I thought it would be Luci. Well you didn't mention that it was an AU so I was expecting angels. I didn't really see the Hurt/Comfort, not a lot of it but I can picture the romance. It was a good surprise and I liked your writing: pleasant flowing style. All the best.
Silver Fox Animagus chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
So I've read this a good 5 times since this morning...please post more so I can feel slightly less pathetic? Maybe then I can have 2 stories to rotate between XD
Keefer chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I am so glad that you wrote this.
You skills are unprecedented, no one can touch you.
All hail the Balcifer queen
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
your balcifer will always be amazing ]
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very hot...and they're totally gonna become a proper couple-SQUEE!
HawkeyeFan1311 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aw loved this and I am surprised how much I like this pairing, you may have inspired me to write one lol. Great job.
aLoggedInReader chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awwwwww... they are such a sweet couple when you write them :-D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this! So awesome! And I adore Angsty!MildlyCrazy!Lucifer and Possive!Balthazar!

Okay okay so you know you're gonna have to write a Lucifer character background thingy right? This was amazing! Also a BalthazarLucifer compainan story needs to happen!