Reviews for Rebirth of Shadows
SplashSJQ chapter 44 . 7/20
Loved the story great work. Love the crossover between adventures and frontiers
Meteor Gin chapter 2 . 6/18
"The original digidestined" are supposed to be the ones that sealed apoxlamon in the wall of fire, not took down lucemon, remember? Jeez... Why does almost everyone insist on putting the warriors first...? -.-U
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 6/18
You realize Ken is also a soccer wiz right?
DiaSphere chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Oh I love these scenes between Kouji and Kouichi. They are my favorite twins and the conflict is the one most importnant in this kind of crossover in my opinion, because in frontier darkness for the first time doesn't equal evil. TK was most hurt by darkness so its understandable, but I also love Kouji getting upset on behalf of his brother. My fav twins 3
Blossom Bounty chapter 44 . 11/1/2014
perfect in everything except a few mistakes in the names of the digimon here and there. Like in the last part imperialdramon was called paildramon
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 44 . 7/16/2014
This story is interesting, funny and touching! Absolutely one of the best stories :D !
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Those comments from Lucemon as worm and christmas light were funny :D .
Ultimateblack chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Uh, Zoe and Kazemon? Are you referring to the English or japanese version now?
PorcelainDollxx chapter 44 . 3/24/2014
Thank you so much for a great story. I absolutely loved it, & I was so glad to be apart of it! Thank you for putting up with my busy-ness! haha!
Honestly, you couldn't have ended it better. It was fantastic. And when Bokomon was all "Atleast we get to say a proper goodbye" I was like noooo D: so sad TT.
You did so great! Your first story and such a hit! Good luck on your future fictions :D!
Once again, fantastic story! :)
angelrider13 chapter 44 . 3/20/2014
This story was AMAZING! I have been looking for xovers between adventures and frontier for ages, but I haven't been able to find one that I really liked. Then I stumbled across yours. I was a little hesitant to read it cause of the length, but it was SO worth it. I love the interactions between the two groups and I thought you explained the timeline well (some people just skip that). The whole darkness thing was also handled really well. Overall, this is an awesome fic. Thank you for writing it! :D
akatsukifan chapter 44 . 3/15/2014
Nice ending. Sad but in the same time beautiful.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/5/2014
haha dancing agumon.
Seven chapter 44 . 3/2/2014
No really, :o. When I found this story all that time ago, I knew I had stumbled upon something good. I have enjoyed reading every bit of it, and I believe you had a brilliant, strong plot. I absolutely loved how you ended it. You not only tied up all the loose ends, but opened up a world of possibilities, and that quite hard to do. Congratulations, and thank you.
Seven chapter 44 . 3/2/2014