Reviews for The Contract
DJinTheHOUse chapter 9 . 9/27
Do not feed kittens cow milk(if u don't know). I'm in training to be a vet tech.
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 8/14
Alice2002 chapter 9 . 6/20
Yerty Zujhan chapter 17 . 6/9
I come from El Contrato, but only five chapters! I really needed more of this story. It's my first IzayaxMikado and love it! it's beautiful! Please update it Soon. Kisses from Chile
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 17 . 4/3
love it cannot wait to see more
hoLLic149 chapter 17 . 1/26
Oh my gosh I'm in love with this fic! And I loved this chapter, the ending was sooo cute. Can't wait for the next update 3
Mizuki Kanra chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
Omg, I love the way your story has turned out! The plot had me laughing like crazy, giggling like a fangirl, and nearly crying my eyes out. I loved every minute of it and cannot wait for the end!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
! I'm so happy with how that chapter ended actually. Familial type love was really what I'd been hoping would form between those two, though the vibes I got from previous chapters were so far off from it that I started to get worried! I'm guessing that's because /they/ weren't sure what they were feeling toward each other. It's really great to see the way that turned out though. Who knows? Maybe Shizuo and Izaya can even- not really be friends, I doubt that would ever happen- get along slightly better though? It'd certainly be nice to see Shizuo not chuck a vending machine at the brat just because he wants to see Mikado when he gets out of school for the day or small things like that~
Yatagi chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
I've really loved the story so far! For me, personally, the interactions between Shizuo and Mikado do leave me feeling a bit uncomfortable. I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping they'll start behaving more like friends than lovers, because I really don't think Izaya would handle it well if he knew what their friendship seemed to be like. They aren't platonic. They might not be cheating, that's true, but that's definitely not platonic. I'm really hoping this doesn't turn into a ShizuMika thing or a ShizayaMika thing. As neat as both of those are, I know I started reading this because Izaya and Mika are my OTP. I kept reading this because the majority of it, and especially at the beginning, seemed so in character. Now I'm just... Worried to see where things are going to be headed. I really hope that if Shizuo tries anything in Mikado, he'll end the friendship rather than go along without realising. I've been in situations like that before. They aren't fun and generally leave a person so guilt ridden that it ruins the real relationship they're in, unless they don't have a conscious. We all already know Mikado does though. And strong morals, too. So I really hope he'll know when to draw the line, rather than wind up hurting Izaya even worse than he'll be hurting himself and Shizuo.
Deaths-Radiant-Flower chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
If ya don't update I'm gonna kill you. Then I'm going to bring you back to life so you can finish what ya started!

Jokes... Maybe.

I love this so much! I didn't really find the chacters all that ooc (just a lil) and all in all I glady spent almost six hours trying to ready this finish (basically because it was so good I couldn't stop).

You're an angel, you know that?! This story is really something. Not once did I get bored while reading. Your writing style and portrayal of everything kept me amused and kept my desire to keep on reading strong. I was always interested! You're a wonderful writer and its sad to see that you haven't updated in a while. Please do something about that. I'm sure there's a lot of readers waiting for this to be updated. After all there aren't many good stories on this pairing nor are there many good writers who can write about them correctly.

I thank you for your wonderful work. That lemon even had me squirming at the sheer cuteness. Not only that but I could almost feel the heat from the two of them XD. Anyway. Hope you update soon!

Oh and if you ever start feeling depressed I want you to know that everyone goes through different obsticles in their life. I may not know who you are or what you might have gone through previously but I want ya to know that everything happens for a reason. When something bad happens just think of it as being a plot change in a story !

You know they say that you can tell just who someone is through their art. Writing is a form of art and just by reading your work I can almost feel like we're not only getting to know the characters but the author as well.

Oops, now I'm just rambling. Gomen o'

Hope this review helps to motivate you! This is really a great story!

Noiz-ratio chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
I'm so happy that this story was written :)
QueenCynical chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
QueenCynical chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Shizuo and Mikado have more of a platonic relationship, right? ouo
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Okay I had to speak up. The Shinkansen is also known as the Bullet Train and its an extremely fast train that covers miles in a short amount of time. Shinjuku and Ikebukuro are both in Tokyo. As a person who lived in Tokyo (just came back earlier this month) I know very well you do NOT take the Shinkansen to get from Ikebukuro to Shinjuku. They're in the same exact city. It takes like 10minutes on the regular JR line, that's what I rode while traveling around Tokyo. I suggest rewriting that sentence because its completely wrong.
Otherwise I'm enjoying the story. I personally love DRRR! because it takes place in Ikebukuro which is where I lived in Tokyo while studying abroad in Japan. It's amazing when while watching the anime I see places I actually went to.
Okay that's it
ExtraCheeseCake chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
Awwn, it kinda makes me sad how Izaya seems to REALLY hate Shizuo! I want them to love each other, even if in secret! ;n; Of course, I understand why he'd be pissed; getting interrupted when things are heating up...not fun.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, I love how he snapped. BAHAHAHA, no more MISTER NICE GUY or MISTER PATIENT! So excited! c':