Reviews for The Contract
lunabane chapter 15 . 1h ago
i cant wait for the next chapter!
lunabane chapter 9 . 10h ago
why do i get the feeling that Kida is imagining Mikado in a apron saying "welcome home Kida!" like a typical house wife?
ShinNova chapter 15 . 4/11
That moment between Shizuo and Mikado was necessary. Now Mikado and Izaya can be all fjdisifhsi together and do smexy stuff. I am really enjoying this story, it's very well written. Hoping I'll see a chapter 16 one day!
This fic is really good. it's very in character and well developed. i hope you decide to continue with a 16th chapter. P.s. you are awesome.
Kirin chapter 15 . 3/27
Ughhhh I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH! I hope you'll update whenever you have time! Ive read all the chapters today and i cant believe i hadn't sooner! Im having doki doki spasms, this is just too cute
Daphmir57 chapter 11 . 3/13
Why would he forget? And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 10 . 3/13
Like a love confession, huh. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 9 . 3/13
WIFE? Naw, I'm just kidding. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 8 . 3/13
Mika-chan belongs to Iza-kun indeed. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 7 . 3/13
See? This is what I'm talking about. If it were any other person, Iza-kun wouldn't give in to that seducing. This is why I say that love is your greatest strength AND weakness. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
EclipseKuran chapter 15 . 3/1
This fic is amazing. Also for a possible future plot thingy 1: Add Shiki to the story and have him try to make Mikado his bitch. 2: Have Yandere!Kida fight against Yandere!Izaya over Mikado. Just a couple of suggestions that you do not have to follow. Thank you for this chapter and please update soon.
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 3/1
At least your first kiss was at your own wedding. *Shrugs shoulders* And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 15 . 2/20
Ohmygosh! I love you for writing this story! I absolutely fell in love with it. I also adore the scene with Kida in bed thinking of Mikado! Please write more and I love you!
Yes! Thank you! I don't know if you remember me but I reviewed this story awhile back, expressing my worry that you would break Shizuo's heart and I can not tell you how much I just love the way you wrote this chapter! Thank you so very much! I can't WAIT for the next chapter! ;)
Sissy chapter 15 . 2/17
:D
I've been reading this for the past 3-4 days. My thoughts; When's the next part? :D
The Shizuo/Mikado interactions were absolutely adorable. It was like a master and his pet. But that latest chapter made me doubt for a while. Izaya/Mikado is my favorite pairing! Can't wait for the honeymoon! p