Reviews for The Tenderness of Wolves
372259 chapter 4 . 7/19
An upcoming Arya and Jon reunion? I hope so! Can't wait to read the next update, please post the next chapter soon! :D
372259 chapter 3 . 7/19
Again, LOVED this chapter and love how you write Sansa as her own knight in shining armour :D Cannot wait to read what happens next to her, and what happens when Baelish finds out what she has been up to !
372259 chapter 2 . 7/19
Beautiful! Absolutely wonderfully written - I can't wait to see the Dany and Arya meeting!
372259 chapter 1 . 7/19
WOW - absolutely LOVE your version of Sansa! She went from being one of my least favourite characters to one of my favourites simply by reading some of the awesome fanfics about her on here (like this one)! Awesome job :D ! Can't wait to see Arya!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 4 . 6/14
I really like your way of writing and your story. I have always felt that people didn't give Sansa enough credit and I love how you portray her. Hope to read more soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 4/19
I can only hope that you will update this story sometime! It's absolutely brilliant!
pachi-chan chapter 4 . 1/23
this story gives me life, and feels (stark feels), and sorrow and everything... I absolutely love it
tsevca chapter 3 . 1/14
You suprise me. Sometimes I feel something is wrong, but you turn it around. Very refreshing. I would ask you to explain me more why would Robert be safer outside the Eyrie? Castle than cant be conquered, more or less. Maybe you have some thought that havent occur to me.
tsevca chapter 2 . 1/13
After the last chapter, I was kind of dissapointed by the "no one cant know anyone" paradox. If it was that way, what about the part with meeting of faceless men? But you didnt make the mistake most people do, thinking the House of Black and White will break Arya. Those people underrestimate Arya and dont read books well. So bonus points for that.
Damon Snow chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Interesting!
imawhatever chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Goddess save me from girls who run with wolves and have a steel edge with blades for tongues. I love this, I love this, I love this and I can not wait for Arya to make it to Dany
Lady-Silvanas chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
the story is very good, one of the few I like where both sisters are story in their own way, but I kinda got confuse with this chapter. Is Arya still fighting her inner demons, I just thought the interactions with her on the ship is kinda unecessary. It seems more like a filler than anything until she makes her way to the Dragons. But overall I like the tone you set up and the characterization of Sansa. This is perhaps one of the few story where I like Sansa taking on the role of a strong woman.
iLovePun chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I seriously need you to update this story! I can't wait for Arya to meet Dany and see DRAGONS! And for Sansa to see her home again and have the North KNEEL and REMEMBER! holy shit please get some inspiration, reread your story and finish it - this is killing me!

Honesty hour - this story has all the elements of what I've always wanted while watching GoT. If you were to finish this or even attempt to you would be my favorite person.
die by thirty chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
This fic has impressed me so fully, from the beautiful crafting of the words to the in-characterization.
Just wow.
Imawitch chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
This is amazing. I dunno how I've never read it before. Update please!