Reviews for The Tenderness of Wolves
pachi-chan chapter 4 . 1/23
this story gives me life, and feels (stark feels), and sorrow and everything... I absolutely love it
tsevca chapter 3 . 1/14
You suprise me. Sometimes I feel something is wrong, but you turn it around. Very refreshing. I would ask you to explain me more why would Robert be safer outside the Eyrie? Castle than cant be conquered, more or less. Maybe you have some thought that havent occur to me.
tsevca chapter 2 . 1/13
After the last chapter, I was kind of dissapointed by the "no one cant know anyone" paradox. If it was that way, what about the part with meeting of faceless men? But you didnt make the mistake most people do, thinking the House of Black and White will break Arya. Those people underrestimate Arya and dont read books well. So bonus points for that.
Damon Snow chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Interesting!
imawhatever chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Goddess save me from girls who run with wolves and have a steel edge with blades for tongues. I love this, I love this, I love this and I can not wait for Arya to make it to Dany
Lady-Silvanas chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
the story is very good, one of the few I like where both sisters are story in their own way, but I kinda got confuse with this chapter. Is Arya still fighting her inner demons, I just thought the interactions with her on the ship is kinda unecessary. It seems more like a filler than anything until she makes her way to the Dragons. But overall I like the tone you set up and the characterization of Sansa. This is perhaps one of the few story where I like Sansa taking on the role of a strong woman.
iLovePun chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I seriously need you to update this story! I can't wait for Arya to meet Dany and see DRAGONS! And for Sansa to see her home again and have the North KNEEL and REMEMBER! holy shit please get some inspiration, reread your story and finish it - this is killing me!

Honesty hour - this story has all the elements of what I've always wanted while watching GoT. If you were to finish this or even attempt to you would be my favorite person.
die by thirty chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
This fic has impressed me so fully, from the beautiful crafting of the words to the in-characterization.
Just wow.
Imawitch chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
This is amazing. I dunno how I've never read it before. Update please!
HDE 226868 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
i want this to be real more than anything. badass stark girls doing their thing. your sansa is lovely, and your arya still forming (but no less enjoyable). i like her bloodthirst. i look forward to seeing them again.
Incognito.15 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Really great story! You managed to keep both Sansa and Arya almost completely in character. I just hope that you don't do something god awful, like bringing in sansan...
I only have one question for you, how old is everyone right now?
I really hope that you update again soon! Again, great story, I really can't wait for more!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
really, really lovely. Kickass Sansa is kickass.
And my favorite GOT character is Sansa too, because she is fab. Also, I like Tyrion.
MelilotProudfoot chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Your Arya is real- and she does not behave for anyone!
Great story. (My fave characters are Jaime/Brienne but the Starks are close behind)
Shinkansen chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Well, do you ever behave for Arya?
Dustii chapter 4 . 11/14/2013