Reviews for Time to Mend
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I hope you write more to this story. It had me in tears at the end. Good job.
Kiryki chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Oh god my feels. My feels so much. Great writing, great job, love it. Srsly tho ow my feels. Everything hurts and nothing will be better until the 16th.
The Miller's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Waaaaaa :'(
LesleyLu5 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I was happy to see the alert for the latest in this story, and happy when I read it. Yay! *Kermit flail* love the story so far, and look forward to more, thank you!
mcibiatches chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
First of all - WoW! I really love this story and the buildup of the relationship between Auggie and Annie is great. My hope is that you keep adding on to this story because its good so far!
Kat chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Oh, my heart. This is one of the few fics that I really felt... You captured the hurt, all of it. So beautiful, thank you. And the song, brilliant.

This is quality in its best. Thank you so much.
sr10 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Beautifully written.
hikeyosemite chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Great story. Really well done.
hikeyosemite chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow, that was good. Really well written.
Epona3 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Wow, these were all fabulous! Will there be more? The final scene in the car - it had been bothering me that Auggie mentioned that discussion, but we never saw it.
h2olgd chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I really liked this. I think you captured exactly how they have both been completely dishonest with one another all season. Very nice.
das1771 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Well written and enjoyable. Hope you do this for the next episode or continue further with this one.