Reviews for Broken
TBMom chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
You did a fantastic job with this story. I look forward to more from you. :)
McHammy chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
That was an excellent story Bee. I didn't review every chapter as I started to read it quite late on and read most of the first half in one go! I've got to admit I was a little wary when it stated Alan and TinTin as the main characters and I was completely taken by surprise when you killed her off! I got hooked though as I usually do with your stories. I think you handled Alan's character extemely well.
Hope you had a great xmas and have a happy new year. x
Whirlgirl chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Hello Bee. Just passing on a thought after hearing the news that Mr. Gerry Anderson has passed away. After a quiet moment of respect for the man, I had the oddest and saddest feeling that what once were real live boys were now just puppets slumped on a shelf... until talented writers take up the pen and continue the adventure. Just thought i'd let you know I think you've done 'im proud.
Elsa Jay chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Yes Tin Tin certainly would have liked this mature, caring and thoughtful Alan Tracy, pity she never got a chance to meet him but she loved the one that she knew and thats the important thing.

You've tied up the story nicely, the island's inhabitants are slowly getting to grips with their loss and planning for the future. The engineering scholarship is a great way to honour Tin tin's memory and has Brains got a crush?

Penny and Scott are both too pig headed, both got the wrong idea about the other and both too stubborn to do anything about it. If the combine forces or Grandma and Virgil couldn't move Scott 'there will be a great dis-as-ter', poor Simon.

Yet another wonderfully enjoyable story Bee, you continue to amaze us with original and entertaining writing, thank you so much for sharing.

Looking forward to your next offering.
grnfield chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Aw, this is so sweet! A quiet, thoughtful Alan, opening his heart to Tin-Tin, knowing that she's out there somewhere listening to him. Very moving and thought provoking.
thunderbird5 chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Oh, poor Alan. He changed alot. Maybe one day someone will make Alan smile again. Love this story.
Sunny7777 chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Thos was a very nice wrap up to this story. If us sooo incredible sad even after 10 months but I love how Alan has grown and its a very interesting dynamic that this has thrown the family into. But surely this is not over...penny marrying Simon...WTF. This must not be. And Scott just accepting this and terribly tragic. Why won't she just tell him how she feels? I beg you, please write another series soon, this was incredible. Great work
beadbird chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Well Bee, I've read this twice, and still have a lump in my throat. You said so many things in this chapter that are so true-so many times people don't appreciate what they have until it's gone. People take other people so much for granted. How sad and tragic that Alan and Tin-Tin don't grow old together, and Scott and Penny won't be together. This has been a truly heart-wrenching story Bee, thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
LexietFive chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
I'm speechless,it really is a perfect ending to this Tracy finally grown looking forward to reading your next wish Scott and Penny had gotten together but maybe next time. Well done!
Angel-Sue76 chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
aww that was beautiful and a perfect ending to this story. Loved how he felt that was the best place to be. Sometimes you feel a loved one strongest away from their grave and at somewhere they loved.

Bet Loops is thrilled Penny is marrying someone else hee hee. I'm kinda sad it didn;t work out and at the same time a little relieved no idea why though

absolutely brilliant chapter and perfect end to the story. You are so talented and really enjoyed this. Can't wait to see what you create next,
Whirlgirl chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Well, not a happy ending, but a good one. Time has passed and life goes on. There are a lot of bits of happenings that I want to know about. Grandma had surgery?! Penny said yes to Simon?! Scott won't fight for her?! Brains is blushing over a girl! Even if nothing comes of it at least he's not afraid of them anymore. Alan has grown up a bit in his dealings with others now that he is alone. I wonder what is next for them all. An interesting story from start to end.
Have a merry Christmas and great start to the New Year!
Sam1 chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Dang it, Bee, you managed to make me feel sorry for him again. So much in his talk to Tin-Tin about the family and you drop that little bit about Penny getting married to Simon. Sad that she and Scott didn't talk and actually listen to one another.

Touching last update for this story and I'm eagerly awaiting what you come up with next. Maybe more Virgil torment? hee hee
Loopstagirl chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Psh, as if I ever do anything but turn into a fangirl over your awesome writing.

This was an absolutely beautiful story! Definitely different from anything else that you have done, and I know that you have struggled in places with it. It never showed in the final version though, you captured their emotions perfectly for the turmoil that they have all been through. You managed to show the things that can't normally be expressed through words so perfectly.

And this was just the most perfect ending. A mixture of showing how they were beginning to get there - Alan can talk about all of this, that has to be good. Yet at the same time, there are more than enough hints that they aren't there yet.

A brilliant ending to a breathtaking story. Well done!
JoTracy123 chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Loved the whole story bee. Ok made me cry a few times but hey it was good. Well done you on such a wonderful story. Hope you have a happy Christmas and a happy new year. Fingers crossed I get my next chapter of my story updated tonight or tomorrow and there is another twist lol
grnfield chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Aw, I love that Alan and Virgil are getting on and that Alan's not acting so much like a spoiled brat!

The fact that Tin-Tin loved the dress and wanted to be painted in it is just fantastic. She's been laid to rest in it but is also portrayed in it forever in paint.

Excellent writing, I love it!