Reviews for Blood Ties
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awesome story! I absolutely loved it!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
How lovely to see a story from you! I LOVE this idea and bleeding out Sam is always so intense. I hope that you think about continuing this verse because I think this if fantastic. Seeing other's torture because of what he's just been through is just an amazing idea. Please keep going with this!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMG, this was just perfect. Amazing- had all the elements I love in a Supernatural fan fic, but then that is why you are one of my favorite fan fic writers. I appreciate you taking on my prompt. Sorry I missed that it was posted but made for a fun read tonight. :)
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love it! Especially how the brothers worked together instead of imploding or exploding.

And you gave us powers!Sam.

Awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Very well written story. :) I liked how you disabled Sam without him whining about it. Dean was his usual awesome self but I especially liked how more mature he felt in this story. And the fact that Sam acquired new abilities didn't freak his big brother out like it did in Seasons 2-5. That was refreshing.
Best of all, I like how you ended the story. You could continue it or choose not to. Either way, it was a fitting end.
Thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very good story, interesting take on how Dean and Cas get out of purgatory. I like that Sam helped save them since he didn't get to save Dean in season 3. Thank you for sharing this with us!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amazing story. You did a fabulous job with the whole prompt and I loved where you took it. Yes, the boys have learned to open up to each other come what may and you conveyed it perfectly here. We're so glad you're back in the SPN world!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Very creative use of Sam getting some blood powers working again.
DragonLady20 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow, the story was great, I loved it. I wish you would continue it, though, it would make for a great multi-chapter...
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved the story! So glad you accepted the challenge to write for the prompt. Cool premiss to getting Dean out of Purgatory. Well done.
iris254 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ah, loved it! Could totally continue this as a AU, just sayin... :)
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
More..more please hurry up! )
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great story! I LOVE the Purgatory/Earth timeline, and how Dean was stuck for a much shorter time than Sam had to live alone. Fantastic work! :)
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is great! I loved the blood tie connection and Sam's reawakened powers. Very nicely done!