Reviews for Smoception - A Smosh Fanfic
Ian has no sleep wow
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
So awesome!
Anonomous chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
You should include Ian's mom and Adrian Hecox in your story, if you haven't already.
That is all chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
BlueLightningXD chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
YES! As long as this was updated, I'm happy! It just might convince me to update my fanfics (if I have time to. I want to keep my straight A's). Okay. My fanboying is over. Why the heck did Antionette leave Ian? Don't tell me she went through with the bet...
Creek Grrl chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Anthony as Conner from Assassin's Creed and Ian as Link! Those two are the most memorable music video people. And perhaps Anthony as Ash. Or maybe even Ian as Ash, a little homage to the most remembered Smosh video, since it's the one that got them recognized.

I'm screaming at Ian in my head. He has to find help! He needs to find... BOXMAN!
Creek Grrl chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Wow. I've just been rendered speechless. Words cannot describe how firetrucking epic I'm finding this story.

Kim Jong-Il is just... Wow... So firetrucking funny. In that Smosh episode he was in, his voice and accent brings a huge smile to my face. And then his lines... How the hell do they manage to do stuff like that with straight faces? XD
BlueLightningXD chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
So… are you gonna update this soon? I HAVE TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Cookie monster1203 chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
I know who every one is and I love smosh and seen every episode but who is kira. Like are you talking abiut when ian was kira in the real life deathnote episode or is it something else?:) thnx an d btw I love your story
BlueLightningXD chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
WHO THE HECK IS THE RED-HEADED MAN?!
chocolover26 chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
have claus from worst onlie date ever
and by the way this is the best story ever!
smosher4life chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
I love your story! It's so amazing and i'm always picturing what's happening in my head. but can the please just find eachother already? They were so close! lol if they did there would be a story would there? Anyway, I LOVE YOU!
J.Goodfellow chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Please continue its so EPIC and you should use Link from legend of Zelda rap!
BlueLightningXD chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Lotus Love? You still alive?
Bandssavedmylife chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Hmmmm, I wonder what mountain it is. DON'T FORGET ABOUT CLAUS! (The guy Anthony played in the new video) oh and Claus's wife.