Reviews for Same faces, different lives
SwiftStar1 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
OOOH! I CAN'T BELIVE IT! :O
SwiftStar1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
LOL! AWESOME! :D
misscakerella chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Man. A lot of drama there. I wish I knew what Carlos did. Please update ASAP darling!
ZevieLover52 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Awsome love how you think
misscakerella chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Did you get the idea from the book "My Sister The Vampire"? Anyways, this is one of the best HTR stories I have ever read. Anyways, do you accept prompts? Are you gonna write for Zevie month? When are you gonna continue this awesome story? Why am I asking so many questions? Please update ASAP. Please do not give up on your stories like the other writers have. Please continue darling! Zevie forever! Well, not really forever, since HTR is not getting a second season... This story has Zevie in it? Or did I read it wrong? Anyways, please continue so I do not die of boredom.
LostInTheStars24 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oooh! This is interesting! :)
thepandarawrs chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Okay you keep blowing my mind! Like you need to write more or like I'll die.
Lulu chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Keep going, I like this already
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
make more plz its awesome loved what you did
hoaluvpatrome567 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It was a little confusing, but still good:). At first I thought you made a typing mistake when you said that the ukulele boy was Max, then ai kept reading lol. Can't wait for the new chapter, love to see where your going with this!
LaCie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OMG I love this story continue
thepandarawrs chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
WHOAAA YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND! MINDBLOWN!
BubblegumLucille chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OMG this is amazing! I don't think that I could write anything this good in like, what? 721 words! Please continue!