Reviews for The Girl
Mermaid Lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You better update or else! *Puts on threatining face*
misscakerella chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Please update ASAP! I am dying over here! Well, it's pretty obvious that Zevie might happen. Do you accept prompts? Anyways, please continue writing darling!
She'sMajestic-I'mNoOne chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I love this so much! Stevie must feel so sad when she finds out the guy buy the punch bowl was Zander! EEP! I just love the plot so much! Wheres Molly and Grace? I was kinda expecting theyd be introduced now, no offence. Love it, MGHelene.
Sw14 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE POST A TON OF CHAPTERS SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY ITS TOO GOOD! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! plz :)
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
man i hate it when a teacher calls you out and everyone in the room twists their necks around to stare at you! sooo awkward
good job with the chappie yeah it was kinda short but it got the message across
lets hope Stevie can refrain from punching him until they get out of the view of a teacher...
Ms.NoGimmicksNeeded chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
love it and i was wondering where Molly,Zander and Grace was
Steviexzander chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I'm sooo excited to read the next one good work! :-D
Kit-the-Kitty chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
awesome job on the first three chappies cant wait to see what happens next!
AMrocks chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
It doesn't suck much...okay it sucks A LOT,I am loking pleaase don't get offended it was actually an amazing chappie (see I'm not the only 1 who says this) please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I loved this chapter and i like how your setting up the story, i just REALLY want a new chapter this story is too good! I hope there's a few new chapters soon! And keep up the good work!
Wrterchica22 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
oh snap zander you got pwned. Keeit up okay keep is spelled wrong and I'm to lazy to fix it so BYE!
misscakerella chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
It does not suck!Please update!
misscakerella chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Please update!
LostInTheStars24 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Yes, yes, yes! I love it!
zanderxstevie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Pleaseeeeeee! Continue this story or I'll cry my heart out.