Reviews for Worst Of A Bad Bunch
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
I wish their was more Tedoire fic in this world! Thank you for bringing this couple together on the page. I enjoyed how you lined the story up to match the epilogue kiss. If you ever think about writing them again, I for one, would be thrilled.
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
This is absolutely amazing! Great story!
Moccalove chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
OHHHMYYMEERLIN'SSBEAAARRRDD! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
i love this fic, i only wish it was much much longer
twinkles77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
'ow adorable :) These two are possibly one of my favorite ships. Nice job, keep writing!
Elllllha chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Omg! I loveloveloved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
i love it so so much
chasingquaffles1313 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
this was incredible
MissThirdWar chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I don't know how else to say this so I'll just do it: I absolutely loved it!

I mean, it's like you completely read my mind about my idea of them and made it much better.

I really really really REALLY hope someday you write more stuff like this, you just do it so well!
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I love Veddy so much and this was just so damn cute. I loved the jealousy and sexiness and...everything :'D
Sara chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was good. Like, really good. Props to you :) It's really refreshing to read quality stuff like this.
blue Hedwig chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Loved it! U my friend, hv done it again! Keep writing!
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Loved it, very nice, very funny,perfect amount of perfectness, and perfectly measured :)
AvidHPFanatic chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awesome! I could scream that out if i could for this fic...Right from 'A' to 'E', it is AWESOME!
Oh,how hard i laughed when Teddy 'ever so subtly consticts his (McGonagall's?) waist to make her appear more 'svelte'' and she appered only 'one' hundred and twelve yrs old then ! Btw, i love the use of the word 'svelte'...So unique. (It's my word of the week!)
And oh,how excited o