Reviews for Worst Of A Bad Bunch
chasingquaffles1313 chapter 1 . 2/26
this was incredible
MissThirdWar chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I don't know how else to say this so I'll just do it: I absolutely loved it!

I mean, it's like you completely read my mind about my idea of them and made it much better.

I really really really REALLY hope someday you write more stuff like this, you just do it so well!
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I love Veddy so much and this was just so damn cute. I loved the jealousy and sexiness and...everything :'D
Sara chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was good. Like, really good. Props to you :) It's really refreshing to read quality stuff like this.
blue Hedwig chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Loved it! U my friend, hv done it again! Keep writing!
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Loved it, very nice, very funny,perfect amount of perfectness, and perfectly measured :)
AvidHPFanatic chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awesome! I could scream that out if i could for this fic...Right from 'A' to 'E', it is AWESOME!
Oh,how hard i laughed when Teddy 'ever so subtly consticts his (McGonagall's?) waist to make her appear more 'svelte'' and she appered only 'one' hundred and twelve yrs old then ! Btw, i love the use of the word 'svelte'...So unique. (It's my word of the week!)
And oh,how excited o
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Urg you skipped a lot from the 4th to the 5th! You left out her breakup with evan, teddy's confession, their kiss at the 9 3/4 platform and a lotta more!

I dare you do turn this into a series.
wigginthegame chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Amazingly written, absolutely full of fluff, and makes me love their characters THAT much more.
jkl chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was really good! Keep writing!
quidditchandfood chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was amazing. Seriosuly. I loved how we learnt more about the characters as time went on through each mistake and how you started from the beginning. Thank you for sharing it :)
Miss Evana chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
(I was not connected, I redo it)
That's not your best? ... Ok. What freaking kind of writer are you? This is absolutely amazing. I'm going to read your other stories. The depth of his character, the game about metamorphis, the imagination, the irony... Everything is just perfect.

One of the best fanfictions I've read lately.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
justme chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Loved this. I think you captured their personalities so well! Which is quite an accomplishment considering how short this one-shot is. I hope you feel compelled to write more of Teddy and Victoire because I absolutely adore your characterization of them.

In any case, keep writing! You're very talented :)
anavihs chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Zomg, that was awesome! I loved it! :)

Pllllz tell me what happened between her and Evan! Pllllz!

Lots of love