Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wrath of the Blind
nicholas.souddress chapter 7 . 1/15
My first ever Harry Potter fanfic and you just opened up a new path way for me.
good job.
ripper34 chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Good story
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
cool story! look forward to the next update. :)
Araytigre chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Glad to see him getting reacquainted with his Dogfather, Remus, Aunt Petunia and Dudley. I can totally see Petunia as the Muggle Studies Professor, she would be a perfect fit, she knows about the Magical World, and this would give her a reason to be at Hogwarts too. Petunia not "Being" at the School when Harry decided to join it, would be due to the Umbitch's manipulation. Hmm... So if this is Fifth Year (OWL Year), was the Tri-Wizard Tournament last year, and if so, who won, did Cedric enter, did Tom get resurrected? Thank You. TTFN
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Good one!

Update soon!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Hi! Love your story, thus far, except for Uncle Vermin, of course -I do hope that you have done or are going to do something appropriately nasty to the piece of filth?!
Okay, my hypothesis: Fact: You've already established that Harry's an 'Aura Reader'. Fact: All living things and many 'non-living' things, such as various crystals, gems, and rocks have been shown, by scientific evidence, to produce varying degrees of auric signatures. It's even been demonstrated that the health and/or well-being of the subject being 'read' can be quantified/qualified by the size, color, and 'radiance' of said aura which has lead to the conjecture, by some (and the ridicule by many skeptics), that the aura may actually be the 'visual' manifestation of the spirit or 'soul'. The field of study is vast and fascinating, but, suffice it to say, *I* believe that we can and some of us *do* use our own inner 'barometer' to 'read' people, places and things everyday! (I've often gotten ''bad' vibes' off of people and/or situations; an ability that saved my hide, frequently, as a child growing up in an alcoholic/dysfunctional home! :-D) Therefore, it is not a stretch to think that Harry's auric 'sight' would allow him to 'see' the state of the auras of those around him or rather the manifestation of their power and how their inner levels of good vs. evil are apportioned. My guess is that Ol' Moldy Shorts is going to be shy the majority of his aura and that what is left, while powerful, will be 'sick' with evil. I'd also hazard that Harry's ability will also enable him to be led to discover the Horcruxes, using the piece in his scar like a divining rod.
A little too verbose, but am I close?
This is a really good story and I'm enjoying it, immensely! Keep it up!
Thanks!
MelJ
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Just read your whole story, really good!
Vi38 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Nice story
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
As always keep up with the excellent work
akasanta chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Very good chapter. Hope for another soon. :D

Cheers and a Very Happy Holidays!

AKASANTA :D
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Awesome story continue please.
city bookworm chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Ah the clueless male teen, and he's more clueless than usual. I see groveling in his future.
emthereble chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Wow love the plot, and how you write!
marshman101 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Wow she had to regrow every single tooth wow that must of hurt or was he asleep for that still this is awesome and now I read more and eat candy canes yay