Reviews for THREE DOWN
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Love it. Very true discussion about their "wedding". Nice work.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Great story :)
I feel that the idea of eloping suits Brian and Justin's characters more.

Great job :)
lrknow chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Loved it. This is so incredibly endearing, and funny not to mention ic. I completely agree with your or rather Justin's view of the wedding that wasnt , and his subsequent move to New York made sense when you put it that way...this is my long winded way of saying this is an incredible and probable post 513 fic :)
valell50 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
lovely and sweet!
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Written beautifully. I loved it to pieces. Thanks for sharing. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
more more more more more more more pppllleeeaaassseee
caelia-canta chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
... I've missed you. 3

The end!
Cae
yoshrock10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow, never saw that one coming! Like oxygen! What a beautiful way to describe what brian feels for justin.. Amazing and beautiful, like always.

Please keep'em coming, don't stop writing, you're too good:)
jumango chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Glad to see you back! Sorry about your laptop :(
reiselust161 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is just the most wonderful "I love you" post Ive read! What a sweet idea!

Thanks for sharing that summery feeling on the first real autumn day.

This totally made my day.

Keep on the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved this!
movies chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it :)

A sequel would be good - the honeymoon :D
Amy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loveed it! adorable ending it was wonderful! and I'm glad you havn't left us and hopefully the new computer works for you.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
awwww...i totally loved this. that ending left me wanting more. the bedroom scene and what brian saids to justin had me squeeing like a little fangirl. that was just so freaking beautiful. omg! no words to describe what he feels for justin...guh...i was totally lost after that. can't wait to read more of your 'new' work.

sorry to hear about your computer...been there done that. from experience, i offer a bit of advise. get a external hard drive, it saved my life this time around. you can save all your work on that as you do it, then if the computer crashes, that doesn't. just a bit of friendly advise. thank you for such a beautiful story.
darkangel795 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012