Reviews for Haunted
MotherHeninFlorida chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
This one was a tear jerker in some places. On the other hand it fits in with the continuity of the series. I like how Adam appears dual-natured; science and just the facts at work, yet peeking out is the sensitive and artistic side that he tries to control and hide.
MotherHeninFlorida chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
OK, you made me look it up. "No Good Deed" from Season 5. For some reason I only remembered that he had a brother that wasn't too happy when he was born ... but that was later in the series after Lindsey became pregnant the second time. LOL
helen chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
This story is amazing.
you've got the characters down to a T
once again couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen.
almathea chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Brilliant! I love the twists! I can't even describe what I'm thinking here. Just imagine I'm shaking my hands wildly in the air, yelling, "Gah!"
I love it. A very satisfying story.
almathea chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
"It was a weak, unhappy glow, shuddering with the strain of trying to hold back so much darkness."
This is a brilliant sentence!
That is all. Back to reading. :)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Great story!
lily moonlight chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
Phew! I can breathe a sigh of relief! I'm very glad Adam was found and is okay! It was a small moment, but I liked how you had Leyla clinging to Stella as they're finding Adam; it shows that Leyla sees she can trust her, which I think she would do. Jack was also a very sympathetic character. It would be nice actually to have a sequel to this at some point! Maybe set a few years in the future, with Stella there, too :D The ending was so lovely and happy, but sad also. Not hopelessly sad, just sort of bittersweet. The drawing was a lovely idea. I've really enjoyed this, thank you!
lily moonlight chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
Oh, I really hope it's not going to take much longer to find Adam, it doesn't seem too good for him now :S I liked the interview with Jack, that was written very well and loved the contrast between Stella and Don, and how Don recognises that Stella's going to get the best from Jack in this situation. Onwards!
lily moonlight chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
Great chapter! Such a mixture of pathos, poignancy and humour! I loved the conversation with Owen and Don and Danny, they make a great tag team :D And a good contrast with the team of Mac and Stella - equally as effective, but totally different. But when are they going to find Adam?!
lily moonlight chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
So funny XD I loved Mrs Maddox! Tough and determined and taking no nonsense from anyone! It's so funny that Don and Danny warm to her and want her on the force :D It's very easy to imagine that she wouldn't go away once she'd popped into your head, and I'm glad she didn't! Oh, and I also really liked the drawings that you describe that Adam has done of the team :)
lily moonlight chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
Oh no :S Poor Adam, such a devastating thing to have happened to him :S Maybe though what's happened to him now will help him heal. Kind of mean of me, but it felt justice to have Danny drawn attention to here!
lily moonlight chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
Very sad and moving chapter. I think I'm working out now what happened to his sister and why he doesn't want that memory to resurface. I had to giggle a bit at the moment when Stella thinks that she hates to wake Mac from a nap, but does it anyway! That was a nice bit of levity!
lily moonlight chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Uh oh... this isn't looking good for Adam :S I'm curious as to why Leyla won't help him though, unless she thinks she's the one helping. At least she gave Mac her name, though how much help that will be is another matter... I felt so sorry for Adam at the start of the chapter.
lily moonlight chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Haha, I loved Don and the chocolate bar :D And his last-minute offer to Mac, I can picture Mac's face! I liked Coll, he was interesting as he had that appreciation of Adam's help but didn't quite care enough, or maybe he wasn't able to. I liked the opening as well with Adam's realisation of how he could have handled things differently. Another really good description of the lone streetlight shining against the encroaching decay, I loved it!
lily moonlight chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Uh oh... that was rather a sinister ending, the bolts being drawn across. Hmm, surely she doesn't have any bad intent towards Adam? I really liked this chapter :) It was full of warmth and love. It was such an innocent and lovely gesture that Leyla says that she'll be his sister :D And I loved the image of them sharing the junk food together, I can imagine that's Adam's kind of food! Oh, and great description of Adam's brain floundering!