Reviews for Visions of Sleep
" Painful to read"... I think that you have brilliantly captured the characters of Kirk, and Bones, including their unique, and winsome sense of humor! May you finish this story in the near future!
I am so enjoying the great heart, and soul with which you so aptly convey the deep, loyal bond of friendship that Kirk, and Bones share!
bleh chapter 6 . 6/7
This is probably one of my favorite star trek stories, u've got bones and kirk's characterizations and voices just right so every once in a while I always come back to re-read it! its been a while but if u feel like it or have time it would be sweet if u updated
Eridethish chapter 6 . 5/1
Please continue!
Lola Krantz chapter 6 . 3/8
This story I'd great! Can you finish it?
danielle specter chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
This must be updated! It is amazing, but then again I have a... possibly twisted obsession with hot guys and them getting hurt, sick, etc. It's a guilty pleasure...
LyraLollygagger chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
You write Hurt Jim well. I hope to see this story continue. :-)
Vana Valie chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
hey elegantghostthis story is great! classical whump! hihi. A thrilling story mixed with the POV from kirk, who is so much confused! I like this writting style! what happened with the enterprise! why is this all happening! I hope, an explanation of these strange events will be part of an update, which you maybe can write in the near future? I would be very pleasedthank you. ps: I just re-read your one-shot story of the fiction-factory...gorgeous!
Olive-Pizza chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Please please continue this! Ughhhhhh you're so perfect, you mustn't be selfish and keep this perfection all to yourself ;)
Sub Prime Directive chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
Holy shit my dude, its been 2 years where u at?
Dangsoo chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
For my sake ;-;
JojoJana chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Please, could you update it? At least so far that it has some sort of workable conclusion? I love hurt!Jim, too and am a sucker for (hopefully happy) endings... Thank you so much in advance, Jo
Minion79 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Please update. I really loved this as I love a hurt Jim!
J. Salus chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Lots of fun! Would like to see it finished.
gluegirl56 chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us ;) and please do continue soon.
I really enjoy it!