Reviews for Visions of Sleep
Lola Krantz chapter 6 . 3/8
This story I'd great! Can you finish it?
080 o b s e s s e d 080 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
This must be updated! It is amazing, but then again I have a... possibly twisted obsession with hot guys and them getting hurt, sick, etc. It's a guilty pleasure...
LyraLollygagger chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
You write Hurt Jim well. I hope to see this story continue. :-)
Lara Valie chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
hey elegantghostthis story is great! classical whump! hihi. A thrilling story mixed with the POV from kirk, who is so much confused! I like this writting style! what happened with the enterprise! why is this all happening! I hope, an explanation of these strange events will be part of an update, which you maybe can write in the near future? I would be very pleasedthank you. ps: I just re-read your one-shot story of the fiction-factory...gorgeous!
Olive-Pizza chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Please please continue this! Ughhhhhh you're so perfect, you mustn't be selfish and keep this perfection all to yourself ;)
Sub Prime Directive chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
Holy shit my dude, its been 2 years where u at?
Dangsoo chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
For my sake ;-;
JojoJana chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Please, could you update it? At least so far that it has some sort of workable conclusion? I love hurt!Jim, too and am a sucker for (hopefully happy) endings... Thank you so much in advance, Jo
Minion79 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Please update. I really loved this as I love a hurt Jim!
J. Salus chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Lots of fun! Would like to see it finished.
gluegirl56 chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us ;) and please do continue soon.
I really enjoy it!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Poor Jimmy just can't catch a break! :) Earlier, was he somehow transported off-ship or was he wandering and trying to escape from the medbay on his own ship in a fit of delirium? Please make another update soon! Like what is happening and want to read the conclusion of Jim's rather shitty and unlucky stream of events (which is completely within a typical day's work for him I suppose).
mpathy chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Aww it's been almost a year now since the last update. Please continue!
CallToMuster chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS! Just when I thought it was over, bam! Another cliffhanger! You write Jim so well, too.
selkiesandsongs chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Oh my gosh, please update this! I love this story and it's been forever since you updated again.