Reviews for Cradle
Serra Nox chapter 17 . 8/20/2002
good job once again! Keep it up, can't wait for the action!
jill chapter 17 . 8/20/2002
Gee, I wish I had personal experience hugging(maybe other things, too) Spike!

I still realy like the way this fic is going, and I kinda like long, detailed chapters.

Keep up the good work, I have to keep getting my B/S fix until the season starts someway.

jill
Darryl J chapter 17 . 8/20/2002
Very well done. Even though I really wanted buffy to filet Harris, I like the way she handled it. She wasn't too bashing but got her point off firmly and without question-of course, there still is that little denial factor, but i ll let that slide. I also loved the moment between Willow and Spike. That was very well done too. I could almost see the look on his face when she broke down and hugged him. Well, gues i ll have to wait for the next chapter but it will be worth it.
kmoody chapter 17 . 8/19/2002
Okay, I don't usually spit out reviews like this, but I gotta know- "personal experience?" Am I going to melt in happy envy? :) Another fine chapter, btw!
hey chapter 17 . 8/19/2002
wats next wats next
Bloodluvingirl chapter 17 . 8/19/2002
Great chapter! Here's to you getting your 100 reviews! :)
Falcon-Rider chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
don't you think they should remove the stake... like soon? _ plez cont.
KrisL chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
You really have the characterization down well so far! This is pretty much exactly what *I* imagined it will be like, at least the part about the Demon reading what Spike *really* wants. Can't wait to go to the next chapter!
ladyhound chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
Please, please, please, PLEASE, update soon! i love the sory.

ladyhound
Bloodluvingirl chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
That was a great chapter I loved the whole thing. You have to get the next part up soon I'm dying to know what happens next. :)
kmoody chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
Ha! I *love* your Anya: “Or maybe we should just stay in here… We’re the womenfolk; we’re meant to be weak, and barricaded until help comes.” Hilarious, and neatly captured sexist sentiments still thriving today. Teleporting out was great, as well- reminds us that she's a demon but still sounds like something she'd do. Coming up on 100 reviews- not bad for a newbie! ;) Write on...
blondel chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
Kill Xander. Shred Xander. Dismember Xander. Decapitate Xander. Stake Xander. Give Xander *lots* of pain.

OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system, thank you for another excellent chapter in one of my favourite Buffy fanfics. Nice drama - I never thought Xander would go as far as actually staking Spike! - and great characterization, as usual. Xander's calm rationalization that everyone would come around to his point of view once he'd dusted Spike was bloodchilling, and both Dawn and Anya felt very much in character, as did Buffy. Wish we had gotten to see Giles' reaction as well, but hopefully that will be forthcoming in Chapter 17. I, for one, am eagerly looking forward to your next update - can't wait to hear what Buffy has to say to that bigoted, holier-than-thou, Buffy-stalking Xander Harris... oh God, here I go again... :-)
Darryl J chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
Good fight, though I didnt like Xander coming out on top, although after a little convo with buffy, i doubt that he'll see it that way. Plus, it's gonna take him a whole helluva lot longer to heal from the beating. I really can't wait to hear the two conversations next chapter. Please make Xander cry, cry and cry. Haha. Well, you know I ll be waiting (semi) patiently for the next installment.
sherebis chapter 15 . 8/17/2002
good stuff, keep it coming!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2002
No offence... but Spike is a Vampire. very very strong... A fight between him and Xander would not have lastet as long as this.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »