Reviews for Cradle
Falcon-Rider chapter 13 . 8/12/2002
Oh, thats all? Can't wait for more!
Serra Nox chapter 13 . 8/12/2002
Ooh...goody goody! Great job...I suggest the S/B in the next chapter- but I'll always suggest that of course:), all three would be good. Great story, keep it up...it's one of the best i've ever read, and it keeps gettin better.
Hmmm chapter 13 . 8/12/2002
Well I must say, I hardly ever write reviews because I normally can't be bothered. But this story really does deserve the feedback. I started reading it when it had 10 chapters I think and needed more so I had to wait for the next chapters when they came along (going on the website every day to check..hehe) I don't know what's so good about it but it really is amazing. Something about the non cheesy Buffy/Spike thing maybe, or the way you've realistically prolonged the climax rather than just jumping in there with the Spike/Buffy nonsense that too many people do (and it ruins the story). Anyway you'd better keep writing and well done on being the owner of such a good story! : )
Merrie chapter 13 . 8/11/2002
Long time reader, 2nd time poster. I love this fic! I haven't read much Buffy in a while, but I might start up again if they're all as good as this! Keep up the great work!
Rachel chapter 12 . 8/10/2002
Keep it coming, and thanks! Good stuff with Anya and the pancakes...
Serra Nox chapter 12 . 8/9/2002
Yay! Even for a filler, it was an amazing one...like watching the TV show. Keep up the good work and may your muses bring us chapter 13 packed full of goodness quickly...More B/S, More B/S!
Falcon-Rider chapter 12 . 8/8/2002
I know what you mean on filler chaps... _ keep writing your very good! can't wait till the next chap!
soulwarrior chapter 12 . 8/8/2002
I like your story, it's quite good, but don't make Spike all whiny and dependable on Buffy, I hate that. dawn should be the closest to him.
Falcon-Rider chapter 11 . 8/4/2002
((heres the only thing I have to say besides like ur fic... please continue!)) Buffy is a bitch.
dustyvamp chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
I really like this story. It's great entertainment. Keep up the good stuff.
soulwarrior chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
pretty good as usual, just don't make Spike patheitic. and hurry with the next one please.
Darryl J chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
You do love the angst so much, dont you? That was a very up and down conversation, emotionally. I think Buffy handled herself pretty well and though some of the old buffy came out, there was also a much different buffy in the works as well (Buffy apologizing to Spike?-definitely some changes)

As far as Spike, PLEASE dont make him like Angel, i couldnt bare it. If you do somehting, just have him feel guilt but try to cover it up-not too much broodiness, please. I can tell that this will end up being quite a long fic. Good place to take a break at too. But not too much of a break.
Rachel chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
Thank you so much for this great story! I had to stay up late to get through all the chapters. Thanks so much...the only small point I have to disagree with is Buffy telling Spike he didn't do anything wrong. He did...but of course he knows that, which you pointed out. Well done all around!
Serenity42 chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
i love your story! However, i am looking foward to to some happy stuff sometime. it would be cool to see some A/G and W/X, but it is your story, not mine, so anyway... can't wait til the next chapter is up!
Serra Nox chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
AR!Great story...but?Oh, C'mon! Let Buffy and Spike have their moments! Let's all hope that Spike's soul does not have the same stipulations as Angels:)...Keep up the awesome work!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »