Reviews for Cradle
Merrie chapter 10 . 8/2/2002
Yea! Spike's back! Wait, no, Buffy listen to him! Arg! Sigh, good chapter if waaaaay too short. Please post the next one soon. Keep up the great work!
Serra Nox chapter 10 . 8/2/2002
Gol, such suspense! PLEEEASE more...I hope he and Buffy talk things out...they deserve each other..plus Spike's a hottie:)Keep up the most excellent work!:)
Darlice chapter 10 . 8/2/2002
Ive read all chapters and I realy like your style. Great story. Pleeeeaaaase, hurry up writing, I want to know how it will continue
Darryl J chapter 10 . 8/1/2002
Well, I can say one thing-i never expected him to fall right into her lap. I think you handled it well...Buffy's first reaction was to yell at him for leaving and I think that would happen since she is so used to it. Talk about throwing her for a loop. Xander bashing on the horizon? Goodie-**rubbing hands together evilly**

Cant wait for the B/S talk but at the same time i really want to see how Dawn is going to be toward him
btvsbaby75 chapter 10 . 8/1/2002
Geez!Can't you have someone be nice to Spike besides Dawn? Neways, great fic so far. Keep it coming!
Falcon-Rider chapter 10 . 8/1/2002
I reeaaaaaaaaaallly wwant to find out what happens next *puts on pouty face*
Serra Nox chapter 9 . 8/1/2002
AH! Where's the LOVE?j/k...good job, but where's Spike and Buffy fluff? Keep up the excellent job!
afan of your fiction chapter 9 . 8/1/2002
Spike better comes back in chapter 10, I am tired of waiting. Could you make the chapters longer though. Good work, can't wait for the next one and hurry up please

thanks
terri chapter 9 . 7/31/2002
More, more, more...love this fic!
Darryl J chapter 9 . 7/31/2002
Yeah, you are the queen of cliffhangers-8-P But i really cant wait to see what you have in store for our SPike. I really liked Dawn's confusion in this chapter. Even though she really wants Spike back, she still isn't sure about his nature...well done internal monologue there. Anya/Giles? That would be very interesting. Well, can't wait to the next chapter...and if you could, find some loophole so Spike can kick Xander's arse.
claudia79ad chapter 9 . 7/31/2002
I like the idea that Clem keeps all sorts of things in the folds of his skin, kinda like my grandmother's purse, heck there could be weapons grade plutonium in hidden somewhere in its depths and noone would ever know. Thanks for the mild A/G ship, I hope it doesn't turn out to be a one sided crush because Xander doesn't deserve a great person like her, and Giles really does need someone to lighten him up. I can't wait to see what you do so please don't make me and review quickly.
Keeper chapter 9 . 7/31/2002
Argh! Evil! Don't leave us hanging like that!

Pretty please, new chapter soon? :) I'm really hooked on this.
Falcon-Rider chapter 8 . 7/30/2002
great chapter!
Capitalist Vixen chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
Really liking how this is comming along. The writing style is great and so is the characterization though not seeing much to individualize this from the rest of the post season 6 Spuffy fics. How bout a Big Bad? Or many Big Bads. There's still some cool nasties out there that BtVS has'nt heard of. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Kimikochan chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
Wow! I am loving your story! You write very well, and the characters act as if Joss was writing this with you! I hope you continue the story soon, I'm definately looking forward to it!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »