Reviews for Cradle
claudia79ad chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
Poor Giles, he is always stuck being the grown up! What he doesn't really seem to realize is that he hangs around with a bunch of 21-22 year old KIDS. A person's early twenties are like a blank cheque for being stupid, getting involved with the wrong person, having your heart broken and then doing shots with your friends while watching a dumb movie until you vomit. Its like, the law, or something. Not that I'm saying S/B is wrong, 'cuz total shipper here *waves hand in the air*, but everybody needs that right of passage, and you can't force them through it any faster.

I'm so glad your story is alowing them to do those things, even if in Willow's case 'doing shots until you vomit' was replaced with 'trying to destroy the world'. Looking forward to your next instalment.
Serra Nox chapter 8 . 7/28/2002
GREAT JOB! Keep it coming...it's a truly excellent story- i'm so hooked. Kudos for sticking with it, my biggest problem is that of the unfinished tale. Keep using your gifts:)
Andru chapter 8 . 7/28/2002
Hey!

I think the fanfic is brilliant so far. It honestly is one of the best I've ever read! Keep it up! Your writing is absolutely fantastic. I cound't stop reading and I can't wait for the next part. Congrats!

Dru
msu chapter 8 . 7/28/2002
Very good...you've got us waiting on pins and needles. The scene with Buffy and Giles was very well written. Patience is not my strong suit...so hurry up, please! ; )
Darryl J chapter 8 . 7/28/2002
I really liked the interaction between Giles and Anya. Though you said you were unsure of how to write her, you accomplished the task rather well (do i sound like Giles saying that?) Also, Mr. "Bitter" Harris needs to get a verbal beatdown from the SUmmers women again. I really look forward to the B/S reunion as well as what Anya has to say when she runs into the gang again.
Merrie chapter 7 . 7/25/2002
Very good story! I hope the season premier of Buffy turns out like this! Keep up the great work!
Teague1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2002
You can't just keep leaving us hanging like that! By the time I finished reading Chapter 7, I was hungry for more. Famished, really. And suddenly... end of chapter! I'll die of a heart attack (or malnutrition) if you keep ending it on a cliffhanger-esque note. I absolutely love this story. Keep going! And hurry! I'm just going to go take a tranquilizer...

PS-can you tell I'm on a sugar high?
Terri chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
Really great first story...love how it is progressing. Glad B admitted she misses

Spike, can't wait for his return and hopefully some s/b action.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
I'm not sure I buy Buffy's being 'forgiving' post-"Seeing Red", but your explanation works as well as any. Stupid "Seeing Red". I'm so glad your characters care about each other, and *talk* to each other . . . if only they still did that on the show, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess!

Thanks for your story, hope you update soon. See how I slipped that 'updating' thing in there?

I hope Buffy figures out in your story that neither Spike, nor Anya were really trying to get back at anyone. Because it was about solace for them, not revenge - after all, they didn't know the cameras were there . . .
Serra Nox chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
Hey! Get crackin' on Chap 8! Good job, this is by far the best overall Buffyism so far! Can't wait for the B/S... I'm such a shipper! Keep going with it, and kudos to you for a great story.
estra chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
You're right, this chapter was out of character, but in a very good way! For some reason, I really doubt Buffy will tell anyone the horrible things she did, and Spike'll end up looking like the bad guy that she forgave and no one can understand why. Not looking forward to that in the least. So, I'm very glad you had Buffy be so mature and admitting her evils. Good job.
ChibiChibi chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
Not much to say, except: Great story, keep the chapters coming!
SinisterChic chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
You like to draw things out. I can't wait till chapter 9 when Spike finally comes back.
kmoody chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
Dude, you one smart cookie. ;)

I liked this chapter, though parts felt a little disjointed. And I don't think your explanation was out of character (though it *is* really rare for Buffy to tear down all her emotional walls to someone, esp. a respected father-figure. But aside from that detail- which is mitigated a bit by her mental state, lack of sleep, and getting caught sobbing- it seems plausible to me.) Even made logical sense, in my opinion. One bit that I feel obliged to object to is her thinking that his disappearance was her fault. What? He left because of his horror at what *he* almost did, not because of her usual verbal slicing. It sounded "blame-the-victim"-y to me, and it usually takes a lot for her to acknowledge fault...

But these are just my constructive observations- as a whole, I thought this chapter was done well (as usual!) You're really churning 'em out, too. :) Nicely done.
Ewok chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
I loved it. I think it was easily your best chapter yet.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »