Reviews for Cradle
Darryl chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
Nice story, cant wait to read more
Falcon-Rider chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
ooooh, poor B... wait did I just feel sorry for _buffy?_
Charxed chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
ok, more! soon! please! it's great!
ronweasley1029 chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
This is simply amazing. You've got everyone totally in character, it's like you're Joss Whendon himself. I'm just so damn impressed by you.

And speaking about Anya, I really don't like how everyone tends to treat her. Like she's a bitch or doesn't belong anywhere but in the demon dimensions. But you wrote a great Anya, one I could pity and wish for things to get better for (does that make any sense?).

So anyway, keep up the amazing work. This story is definitely going on my favorites!
jill chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
could you please write faster? this fic is going really well, icant wait for more!
LoveKittyPaw chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
AHHH! I cannot WAIT to know what happens! You have to post the next chapter NOW! This story is so wonderful, beautifully written, well scripted, and I can't wait until the next chapter! PLEASE UPLOAD IT SOON!

All my love,

Celeny
kmoody chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
Fantastico! :) I like how you're getting into Buffy's head and searching around in there. The character interaction is one of the things I'm enjoying most. Keep it up! (btw- you're mighty welcome! And I'm a "her," if it makes any diff.)
norsk chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
MORE!
Maggie chapter 5 . 7/21/2002
Hey, I'm really enjoying your story. Please update soon, I'm feeling so sorry for Anya! And I miss Buffy/Spike and Dawn/Spike interactions. Wow, I just realized how emotionally attached I am. . .ha! Anyway, fantastic job. I'm especially interested in how you are relating Willow's recovery from magic to Buffy's recovery from her death. Wonderful work.
Spikefan chapter 4 . 7/19/2002
GOD, I just love your story!

I really hope you'll write more soon :)
Star Mouse chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
Right on. I enjoy the fact that you have good grammer and don't ignore spelling. Bless you for not making me decode typos. And, it goes without saying, the story is very good also. It was good the way you didn't make it clear that it was Dawn, not Buffy, beating up the basement. Kudos, Citizen.
Kellen chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
too lazy to log in...

I'm really enjoying this fic. Spike's conversation with the demon and Buffy and Giles's go at conversing were, I thought, pretty close to character. I'm looking for chapter three.

Kudos
rubygoddess chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
It's good that you're continuing because the story definitely has potential. Keep up the good work!
Sambrea chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Wonderful! Keep at it!
littleme chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the rest!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »