Reviews for Cradle
blondigirl chapter 31 . 7/10/2004
I just discovered your story and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. You managed to sort out all of the craziness we were left w/ after season 6 (not an easy task) and turn some mangled relationships into healthy beginnings. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this fic. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Zzickle chapter 30 . 1/25/2004
Very nice story. A little on the long side [grin] and have to admit, I only skimmed the Giles letter stuff, but very enjoyable otherwise.
Zzickle chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
hm. not sure that I believe that the chip won't fire if Spike hits a human who WANTS to be hit. I mean, the chip is IN Spike's head so believing there's a connection between his motivations (trying to hurt a human vs not) and the chip firing is easier to accept than the idea that the chip would know what is going on in someone ELSE'S head and not fire accordingly. Ah well, back to the story...
Jada7 chapter 31 . 8/29/2003
I am sorry that it took me so long to find your story.

Thank you for writing "Cradle". I had a wonderful evening reading it.
X-ForeverLost-X chapter 18 . 8/5/2003
This story is so going into my favorites.

I can't believe you met JM! You are so lucky!
Wendigo1 chapter 30 . 7/16/2003
I am SO adding this to my favourites list. :)
ello2 chapter 30 . 7/15/2003
Thanks for the great story. I had this one bookmarked for a long time before I started reading it and I'm very happy that I did.

Great story and great ending too.

Thank You.
Nikki chapter 31 . 7/4/2003
Well I just finished your fic and it was VERY,VERY and VERY great. I also found your A/N's intresting and funny! so great job and Its good to see that you got your bi-centennial (sorry about the spelling) Of reviews!
FireLily chapter 31 . 6/25/2003
Aw, Minh! Ya mentioned me! AWW! Cool. Well, I can't bug you about finishing, but I will indeed find something else to bug you about eventually. It's just so gosh darn fun! Congrats on finishing this monster, it's the first BtVS fic I ever read (aww) and I stayed with it the whole time (with a break here and there). Good luck on all your writing endeavors, you truly have the knack. I loved Cradle, it was a fun-filled Spuffy ride. Two thumbs way up:) Drop me an IM sometime, we'll discuss your masterpiece. I need pointers:)

-Too Lazy To Log In-

FireLily
spikester chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Spike went to Africa to look for Demon ("Lurky") to earn his soul for Buffy. Nothing to do with the chip. To become a man that she can love and the man that wouldn't hurt her. It is not a mistake that Spike gotten a soul. Good writing and I can sense a lot of angst there. I guess I have to be patient since you promised that this is B/S fic and they will eventually be together.
darklover chapter 30 . 6/19/2003
I enjoyed reading ure story so much. U truly did an excellent job with the characters. I can't wait to read new stories of ures.
cfleurbleue chapter 30 . 5/13/2003
I love your fic !

It's very interesting and real story, you respect the protagonists and t's a very good time when I read your story...

Baiser

A french-fan (and sorry for my bad english)
Darryl J chapter 29 . 4/15/2003
Well, here goes...

First off, the letter Giles wrote was awesome. I loved the way he made sure that everyone understood how important they truly were to the group (and the humor about drawing at random and Anya's "save the best for last" comment) Giles really loves the Scoobs just like his own childern and he says just as much. While he may not be the same Giles on tv as we are used to, this fic has depicted him as the Giles we've all come to know and love.

The conversation...excellent. So much was covered and in a way that wasn't long winded or superfluous. Buffy and Spike got everything out in the open with minimum angst. We see a similar Buffy in the show, the way she has grown, yet even more so. Buffy has always been perceptive in my view, yet she too often attempts to hide behind her insights when they conflict what is expected of her. This chapter shows a Buffy that isn't afraid, that will meet all challenges; that can and will declare her love to a vampire. Love. Give. Forgive...finally she has taken the First Slayer's words to heart. She has been reborn, so to speak.

Let's just hope that we see that in the series finale.
jadesky1 chapter 29 . 4/13/2003
You're so evil! Okay, the story's fantastic, you're characterisation is perfect (even with Anya) and you're the best and most wonderful fanfic author you post the next chapter now please?Pretty please?
Llia chapter 28 . 4/13/2003
This is really good. Can't wait to read more. Enjoyed that Anya & Spike moment.
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »