Reviews for Cradle
great story keep writing
Spikeslittledevil chapter 27 . 1/30/2003
Please write more soon
kirsten chapter 27 . 1/30/2003
heyyy... you know what, you're a really great writer! i love CRADLE! but awww... why did you let giles leave? you're so mean! :) just kidding, you probably have a good reason... anyway, giles WILL be back won't he? ! but anyway, just wanted to tell you i love your CRADLE!
Six-Faced Man chapter 27 . 1/29/2003
Good work. I like your style of writing and have no complaints. Hope the next chapter isn't too far away in coming.
Insane Troll Logic chapter 27 . 1/29/2003
I wasn't gonna review this chapter, but hey if it'll help get you to your goal...

Good chapter, but really sorta a filler huh?

Write more soon.
lea chapter 27 . 1/29/2003
great job. she better not dump spike for giles cuz then i will have to put a curse on you , and that never seems to end well : ) lol anyway good job onb the fic you r a good writer make sure to put lots of spike in the next one okay? buh bye
timeends chapter 12 . 1/27/2003
Hah.. the revealation from you. At least you are honest about it.. and..

EWww... I mean several trillion times EWWWWEEWEWEW! Old Rupert is like father to the slayer ... so not going into that... where is b/s fluffy? Good characterization although not entirely similar to the original.
timeends chapter 11 . 1/27/2003
I guess it is way so so late to say this. I am kinda hoping that you write something like:

1. Spike talk to Dawn

2. Spike saying goodbye to Buffy and Dawn for the last time

3. Ask Buffy to stake him or he move on to other place to have his own spinoff story so that he can get a better non-bitchy chick to spend with his unlife

I hate people keep on putting all the blames on Spike. Easy isn't it when Buffy never tell people what she had done to him.. except that in your story Giles is the only one knew about it but couldn't and wouldn't understand the situation.
timeends chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
Man, Spike really wanted a soul.. that's what he has been asking for.. oh well.. *KILL ALL THE SCOOBY* .. Ah... Sorry for the murderous thought... I guess I have been thinking too loud. Shoot, seems like Giles approved of Buffy being a bitch by using Spike over and over and over again in the past since he never say anything about what Buffy had done to Spike. The only feeling he revealed is to kill Spike. Well the moral of the story is, can hurt Spike and expect Spike to accept it..
timeends chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
Again, people tend to forget that Buffy had treated Spike equally worst or more because she did it repeatedly over and over again crushing him both physically and emotionally (the worst of all). At least she admitted that in "Conversation With the Dead People" that she was a monster. The attack in the bathroom is basically Spike confusion and inability to understand her so called "no" when that no always ended up with her trying to feel him. Spike did make a mistake by crossing that line but we cannot entirely blame him because Buffy has a equal share to that blame (or blames) to that "attack". She still did not tell anybody about what she had done to Spike but of course Spike will never tell because he doesn't want to hurt her further.
Devil2 chapter 26 . 1/26/2003
WHOOO-HOOO! Good story! PLEEEAAAASSEEE write more soon! I wanna REEAAAD! Yippay!

-Devil, the !N$ N Skater Gal
BebeluvSpikey chapter 26 . 1/20/2003
Love the story... Continue please!
Spikeslittledevil chapter 26 . 1/20/2003
please write more
Trin chapter 26 . 1/20/2003
What the heck is going on with Giles?

Is Buffy gonna stay in England?

Totally awaiting ur next post.
aeryn chapter 26 . 1/19/2003
This is so good! As soon as I started reading it, I couldn't stop...I was late for school, but it was really worth it :D
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »