Reviews for Cradle
Jinet chapter 21 . 11/1/2002
this is wonderful! i just finished reading all 20 chapters. i couldnt even get up from my seat not until i finished reading it. its one of the best i've read so far like in ages. its great! really, i love it. i just cant wait for more. keep posting.
Bloodluvingirl chapter 21 . 10/31/2002
Glad you haven't given up. I really enjoy this story and can't wait for you to finish it. :)
Rachel chapter 21 . 10/30/2002
don't worry about, we all know who fickle those muses can be. "cradle" is absolutely worth the wait.
Sport 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 21 . 10/30/2002
Ugggghh. why do u torment us. I'm dying to know what happens! Update soon!
Spikes-gal787 chapter 21 . 10/30/2002
i know how you feel my Spike Muse has been hiding scared in a corner untill all my school work is done and i get good grades. Like Buffy doesn't come first. I just told him to bad and huury up with the insperation and it worked a new chapter. i really like your book that is why i am reading it and am putting you on my favorite authors list and stories list. wonderful book.
Carol2620 chapter 21 . 10/30/2002
Thanks for posting! I am happy to hear you will continue the story.
GloryGoddess chapter 20 . 10/30/2002
COME ON! I JUST read your fic...and it's been eons since you posted! PLEEEEEASE! Good fic!
Serra Nox chapter 18 . 10/23/2002
Really Minh...You sure know how to push a reader away...PLEASE UPDATE, for the sake of sanity...or before I get bored and give up...Either way, it's a great fic...gain control of your muses for goodness sake...

-Writergal969
Shanshu chapter 20 . 10/15/2002
Ahh! u so cannot leave me waiting here! i need more of that story!

its very good. you capture the feelings of each charecter amazingly and make it so realistic! please write more soon!
Keelta chapter 19 . 9/24/2002
Please, please, please update soon! I'm dying to know what's gonna happen! I really like your story!
nephalim chapter 20 . 9/23/2002
Please, please update soon...love this story.
falcon-to lasy to sign in -rider chapter 20 . 9/12/2002
More soon! I love this fic!
Rachel chapter 20 . 9/12/2002
That was beautiful - couldn't stop reading. Thanks so much!
Always Remember Sirius Black chapter 20 . 9/12/2002
It's amazing how well you write all of the characters.

I lurve this story!
Hostile 17 chapter 20 . 9/10/2002
What? Huh? What? Nooooo! How could you leave it like that? *Cries* Great job on the story. :)
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »