Reviews for Cradle
Leibnizian Monad chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
Oh, this is infamous ... are you sure you aren't related to Joss ? This is truly evil in a Joss kinda way ... I hope Buffy doesn't die ... man, this is really angsty. The ANGST, the ANGST !

Please update soon. And do give us a happy ending ...
Rachel9 chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
Oooh! Chapter 20 was definitely worth the wait! I loved everything leading up to the "I love You." I just hope this story ends happily...need some happy Spuffyness right now.
Rachel chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
with all respect to the indomitable joss& co., this is as good if not better than anything they could come up with for s7! you're right about angsty fluff, especially w/ all the buffy/spike variety you've got going on in here. and a very deserved "awwwwww" toward the little xander/anya bit in this chapter. keep writing, por favor, you are excellent.
Darryl J chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
The only thing that I wished could have happened would be if it couldve been Spike. I dont know why, but i'd rather it be him cuz like Dawn said "it's not fair." Other than that, of course you had to leave us with the angsty ending (naturally) and i like how you organized it so that the 'i love you' was the last thing to be read. Other than that, another well done chapter (loved the part where Spike is asking Dawn what the hell she is doing fighting-and her little rejoinder about him and Buffy fighting each other) I am very interested into where you are heading with this but no more buffy angst. Maybe a little bit of Spike-in-trouble angst. 8-)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
Chapter 20 was really good...dont doubt yourself..please hurry with the next chapter! lol..i really did like this chapter...lol ok bye bye
Fajrafay chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
THis is really good, but if you kill her. i will hate this fic forever. Even though Buffy's a bitch, Spike doesn't deserve to lose her
Serra Nox chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
hey! EXCELLENT CHAPTER! Just the Spuffy I wanted to see...Keep up the good work, I love to see a new post under Cradle... makes me smile (and review...)

-Writergal969
Insane Troll Logic chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
gr8 chapter! Keep em coming!
Cyril the Sixteen Goldfish chapter 20 . 9/9/2002
You know, I don't think I've reviewed this yet. I wonder how I got away with it.

Anyway, yes, this is terrifyingly long and fluffangsty, but you do it so well :). Now finish, damn you...
Head Rush chapter 19 . 9/9/2002
Hey :-) Just wanted to say you're doing a great job here, and I'm really enjoying the story. I look forward to the updates! Please post the next part ASAP!
Bloodluvingirl chapter 19 . 9/9/2002
Glad you decided to give us a bit of fluff. This stories great and I can't wait to see what you'll do. :)
Some Bleedin Wanker chapter 19 . 9/9/2002
Wondrous !

By all means, carry on.
Serra Nox chapter 19 . 9/8/2002
Awwww, good chapter! But I have the eerie feeling that something's going to screw up her chance to tell Spike she loves him :( ...Good job...Love the story!
Lydia the Bloody chapter 17 . 9/8/2002
I was enjoying your story very much up untill the spoonfull of mayo. I was totally icked. Can't Buffy have a spoonfull of peanut butter instead? Other than that, I love what you've done so far. Keep up the good work.
Darryl J chapter 19 . 9/8/2002
Great job. I really liked this chapter, not just because of the conversation but the atmosphere as well. The rain was used really well, as if the heavens were crying over the two hurting lovers. I really can't wait to see what you have in store for chapter 20-please hurt up with it.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »