Reviews for Cradle
Leibniz chapter 18 . 9/6/2002
I am deeply moved by this story. The heart is warm, mademoiselle. I find your writing delightful, in terms of dialogue, descriptions and narrative this story is heroic and truly beautiful. I am deeply enjoying the way you're developing the characters and their relationships. The Buffy and Spike interaction is pure gold, your latest chapter was filled with heart wrenching moments between those two, keep it up. A teensy bit of Xander/Willow would be appreciated too ;).

Well, enough of my rants. In a nutshell, your story is gorgeous. Please update soon.
mmmspike chapter 16 . 9/5/2002
Already reviewed, but just gotta reiterate how much I like this. Please, more soon!
seaswanlund chapter 18 . 9/2/2002
i love this story- and dont be so hard on yourself about including a plot- you have a plot, fixing the mess that was season 6.

And you got to hug Spike! MEHH! I am so jealous i wanna hug Spike!
jbee chapter 18 . 9/1/2002
Always thought that it was odd that Spike and Buffy were in love during Willow's spell 'coz she said they should get married and not that they were in love. In that light, your story makes perfect for Buffy to declare herself very soon. Also in JM's arms *twice*. Sigh. You are one lucky lady!
Lia chapter 18 . 9/1/2002
Lucky gal.. Hm, you have lived every girl's fantasy to be wrapped in James' arm :-) A great chapter, nice to see the progress between Spuffy but it is good that Spike is standing up for himself. Can't wait for the next part
msu chapter 18 . 9/1/2002
Great chapter (actually the whole story rocks) I'm waiting impatiently to see what happens!

By the way, so jealous of you. You got to touch HIM!
Bloodluvingirl chapter 18 . 9/1/2002
This chapter and the three before it have all been amazing! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :)
Rachel chapter 18 . 9/1/2002
you deserve even more hugs from james for that top quality, grade A fluff! i was getting a little teary, even. i just wish buffy would wake up and smell the proverbial coffee. so excellent.
Darryl J chapter 18 . 9/1/2002
Wow! Great chapter. I love some of the thoughts Buffy goes through (especially thinking about the love-spell they were under versus the true feelings they have) I can totally feel Spike being fed up with Buffy's crap and how she is sorry for her "weakness". I dont usually like ultimatums but he is right...he deserves an answer with all the things he has done for her. can't wait to see the special thing planned for our two lovers.
mmmspike chapter 18 . 9/1/2002
Aaa! You got to meet James! Lucky S.O.B . . .

Anyway, love the new chapter; you go Spike!

Keep it up, can't wait to read more.
Feacalen chapter 17 . 8/23/2002
This fic is going great. It's one of the few Buffy/Spike fics that is of awesome quality and isn't slowing down. Keep up the great work! Worth 9.5/10.
Insane Troll Logic chapter 17 . 8/21/2002
Hey This is a really gr8 story... Didn't think ol' fatty Xander could beat up Spike... N E way off 2 add ur story 2 my favs. Congrats on ur 100 reviews )
hello chapter 17 . 8/21/2002
all well and good

roll on chapter 18 then quick quick
Falcon-Rider chapter 17 . 8/20/2002
THIS IS ME REVIEWING AND pLEASE CONTINUE SOOOOOOOOOON!
mmmspike chapter 17 . 8/20/2002
Wow. This story just takes my breath away...I'm a huge Spuffy shipper and reading all of this B/S wonderfullness, my heart just feels warmed. You even brought tears to my eyes.

Please, for the love of ducks, write more.

I'll be waiting on baited breath.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »