Reviews for Forsaken
JimChou chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
That was amazing! I must say I'm impressed as how insightful you write especially if we consider how young you are! I wish you a future in professional writing. The images you bring to our imagination are quite powerful.
Polyjuice Princess chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
great work :)
NeedlStar chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I have to say that I am very impressed with your writing. I read "Fire and Ice" (all three of the available chapters) and found myself in tears. I wanted to know more about you and any other stories you had written, so I went to your profile. I was surprised at your youth, but could see the professionalism in the crafting of the story. I chose "Forsaken" as the second story, and was even more impressed. You have a rare gift of pulling the emotions to the forefront, and making them real, even in scenes which I had seen many times. I sincerely hope you continue with your fan-fiction, and with your aspiration to do this professionally. I am going to read all of your White Collar fiction tonight, and look forward to a notice in my email that there is an update with your name on it... Thank you for sharing with the rest of us! Needlstar a/k/a Debbie
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
intense story, love it!
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was excellent! I love good Neal angst! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
great piece, hope you write more wc fic!
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow! What an entrance to WC fic! Please make yourself a regular :)
Tiggy's mom chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love introspective Neal great take on a complex individual who dosen't Believe in his own inherent goodness
joy2190 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow, great first story!
rachaelhighway chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love it! It's awesome. And very well written. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow! That was amazing! Good job!
Fab 50's chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great story you got the characters right off. Looking forward to your next one already.
FedoraGirl90 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow. That was very intense and I think you nailed everything that was going through Neal's mind at the time. Thank you for sharing it, you have quite the talent.
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is breathtakingly beautiful.

I absolutely loved your portrayal of Diana. She's angry - but she also feels compassion, and she more or less tells Neal that this isn't him, that she still sees him as her colleague and friend (or consultant, as she puts it). He screwed up magnificently, but they're not over because of it. Her stern, open and hard words help Neal more than any platitudes would.

And then there are Neal's ruminations - realizing how close he came to becoming what he feared most.

I loved that the notes were for his and Kate's song.

But the most powerful moment was the end, before the mirror. It was a moment of healing and it took my breath away. Bravo. Fantastic. I have no words.

This might be the best version of those moments in Point Blank I've ever read.