Reviews for The Wolf Problem
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 3/6
I loved this installment; to be honest, that's how I picture Mura's parents being too! You should consider calling this series, The Animals of Basketball or something like that. Anyway, really nice work!

3 Spirit
RyoKei chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story is the best among all four of them i think... I can't stop laughing when I was reading the part that they're in a hospital room, when their conversation turned out like that..saying embarrassing things and all. Poor Himuro-kun haha... No words could ever express how great your story was... Just keep on writing.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I loved how Murasaki-chan called his mother "Mama-chin" and his father "Papa-chin"! I can totally imagine him calling them that! XD Very well written and creative!
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wahh! I enjoyed reading this :)

I'm not much of a fan of KagaKuro though... Ehehe... im more of an AkaKuro fan... I like the other pairings inside besides that so I truly enjoyed it :)

Great work :)
Love'sLike chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I have to said that when I read the "Tweet tweet motherfucker" part, I couldn't my mind for imagined Takao as one of those guy in gangs with pants in the middle of their butt showing their boxes, with super big shirts yelling to another guy in another gang "Tweet tweet motherfucker!" so I started to laugh so hard and I still am every time I remember that part. It was just so funny!
Great stories, the four of them. Really great! :D
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Omfghdijshufhedduvbdubcbjd! AAHH! This was AWESOME! Seriously Author-san, WHERE do yoy get your ideas from?! Totally loved it and the perfect way you managed to portray every character! Could see it all happening... and you weren't the only one with a constant smirk, Author-san!..Although I had my moments of surprize and jawdrops... but it was LOVELY! XD Hehe! And I loved the parts where they all discussed their s** lives in the hospital! XD It was all SOOOOOO cute! I suggested a name in my review to Hawk Problem... you can see if it's worth it... I'm SO in love with your writing!
PaintedonCanvas chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA .EVER. favourited!
i just loved the last part and the "Tweet tweet, motherf*cker" part!
LMAO! write moooorrrreeeeeeeee
my stomach hurts...
Darrica chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
hey hey.. how about a next story of it... hmm... about when aomine, kise, takao, midorima, kuroko, kagami, atsushi, and himuro planned to meet akashi- chan... because they want to pay him a visit and of course, to get an answers... to their remaining QUESTIONS... xD by the way, nice story you made here! I ended up reading all of your animal-turning-story xD
Celestriz chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
...I was pratically smiling the whole story an idoit,too. T.T (LOL)
denOden chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Yeah! Finaly the wolf! is this the end? I HOPE NO! I fall in love with this story change all of them why dont even change the uke team too? I Just want to know what they will be
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I like cats, so I don't mind . And good luck with your exams !

It was good seeing Haisaki being beaten up. Really good.

And Atsushi and Muro-chin are a super cute couple. I'm also surprised how open-minded their parents are.

See you ! (and for the title : "Furry little problems." ? But it doesn't match Takao...)
chococookiesld chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Basketball Boyfriends: Bestiality Edition. JK Please don't take that suggestion seriously. I really liked your series! It has a unique plot and the ship moments were sooooo cute! I wouldn't mind reading an expansion on this KnB series! I especially enjoyed the AoKi smut OHOHOHO This series is very interesting and I hope you continue it somehow!
o0Kairi0o chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Why don't you just call it "Animal problems" Or something? XD Seeing as you called the rest of the series after the animal and then the word problems XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i love this one
MuraHimu is so sweet together
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this one just as much as the others. They're all amazing. The letters to everyone were hilarious (to me anyway) and the ending was great. I can't wait for the last part. :3

P.S. I don't have a name for your series. I can't come up with anything creative.