Reviews for The Wolf Problem
yukichicken chapter 1 . 7/25
Lol I can't breathe
Takao's line was hilarious
"Tweet tweet motherfucker" lol that is the best line I have ever read! You are a genius with this series and that line
Prustrian Beast chapter 1 . 4/20
Ohmygoodness! *fangirling*
I absolutely love this story, because MuraHimu, KagaKuro, AoKise and MidoTaka are all in here!
Imayoshi x Sakurai was a big bonus, too! Thank you sooo much! XD
(However, AkaFuri would make it a lot more lovable, too, since I also ship them. *Lol*)
Anyways, I love Atsushi's parents. They're just as adorable as Atsushi is.
Also, the whole gang's sex talk in the hospital was so hilarious. I could totally imagine Aominecchi's lusty predatory grin when Kise gets out of the hospital. *lmao*
Keep writing more stories about these pervs (for equally perverted readers, like me), author-sama!
Thanks! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
The inaccuracies in this story are atrocious. ...murasakibara is 208 cm
hikora chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Geez. Horny teenagers. But really, Akashi is scary! They really better watch out. But why was Himuro the one threatened? He's the one that ends up hurt after sex, so why him? The others I understand, but not him. Oh, I would like a picture of them all in their half-animal and animal form please.
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I loved this installment; to be honest, that's how I picture Mura's parents being too! You should consider calling this series, The Animals of Basketball or something like that. Anyway, really nice work!

3 Spirit
RyoKei chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story is the best among all four of them i think... I can't stop laughing when I was reading the part that they're in a hospital room, when their conversation turned out like that..saying embarrassing things and all. Poor Himuro-kun haha... No words could ever express how great your story was... Just keep on writing.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I loved how Murasaki-chan called his mother "Mama-chin" and his father "Papa-chin"! I can totally imagine him calling them that! XD Very well written and creative!
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wahh! I enjoyed reading this :)

I'm not much of a fan of KagaKuro though... Ehehe... im more of an AkaKuro fan... I like the other pairings inside besides that so I truly enjoyed it :)

Great work :)
Love'sLike chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I have to said that when I read the "Tweet tweet motherfucker" part, I couldn't my mind for imagined Takao as one of those guy in gangs with pants in the middle of their butt showing their boxes, with super big shirts yelling to another guy in another gang "Tweet tweet motherfucker!" so I started to laugh so hard and I still am every time I remember that part. It was just so funny!
Great stories, the four of them. Really great! :D
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Omfghdijshufhedduvbdubcbjd! AAHH! This was AWESOME! Seriously Author-san, WHERE do yoy get your ideas from?! Totally loved it and the perfect way you managed to portray every character! Could see it all happening... and you weren't the only one with a constant smirk, Author-san!..Although I had my moments of surprize and jawdrops... but it was LOVELY! XD Hehe! And I loved the parts where they all discussed their s** lives in the hospital! XD It was all SOOOOOO cute! I suggested a name in my review to Hawk Problem... you can see if it's worth it... I'm SO in love with your writing!
PaintedonCanvas chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA .EVER. favourited!
i just loved the last part and the "Tweet tweet, motherf*cker" part!
LMAO! write moooorrrreeeeeeeee
my stomach hurts...
Darrica chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
hey hey.. how about a next story of it... hmm... about when aomine, kise, takao, midorima, kuroko, kagami, atsushi, and himuro planned to meet akashi- chan... because they want to pay him a visit and of course, to get an answers... to their remaining QUESTIONS... xD by the way, nice story you made here! I ended up reading all of your animal-turning-story xD
Yuyne chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
...I was pratically smiling the whole story an idoit,too. T.T (LOL)
denOden chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Yeah! Finaly the wolf! is this the end? I HOPE NO! I fall in love with this story change all of them why dont even change the uke team too? I Just want to know what they will be
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I like cats, so I don't mind . And good luck with your exams !

It was good seeing Haisaki being beaten up. Really good.

And Atsushi and Muro-chin are a super cute couple. I'm also surprised how open-minded their parents are.

See you ! (and for the title : "Furry little problems." ? But it doesn't match Takao...)