Reviews for I am Nyotalia!
Hetalia4ever3323 chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Please do more tesis are all so good, maybe if you make more you coul throw some usuk in there maybe? Probably not but it was worth aa shot.
KarouUchiha chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Good story
become-1-with-hetalia chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awesome story! Love it and I love chibitalia! So cute!
AwesomeOtaku chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Please do a 2 chapter.
Greece's kitty chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
This is awesome and hilarious! Expecially the nordics!
SacredBlue chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Your writing style is very easy to comprehend and very funny! Love it! If you're still doing crack pairing stories may you please do fem!egypt and Australia? Thank you and have a nice day.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Tried sooo hard not to laugh (it wasn't easy). I was doing fine until the bit about "sniffing air" that's when I lost it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
PolandxItaly fic made me lol Bieber srcly? His voice may have dropped but he fails at keeping himself out of tabloids!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I am Canadian! These are awesome! Keep it up!
Aka-Alice chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I'm awesome and I know it! B)

CRACK-TASTIC! I need to see Germany and Norway cuz of this.. :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Ummm maybe mother hen china be over super ov er protective over a sibling (really get an older sibling tl beat up France/perverts
Aka-Alice chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Moar CRACK! How about NorwayxGermany? That sounds CRACK-ING!

But you can choose the theme.. :)
Aka-Alice chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Bonjour! I came here to review!

wd Nice job, dude/dudette! Angleterre was quite drunk while doing the competition? What's a Brain Bleach? ._.

Crack enough for me! wd
Error401-UsernameNotFound chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Yay Nordics! I love them!

And yay crack! Not the drug, that sentence sounded bad, but you know what I mean!
Aka-Alice chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
*cries* H-How come..? TT_TT Mean.. *pouts*

Nah, just kidding. XP First-Reviewer.. X)

I'll probably write 2 prompts to you.

1. America and England : Scones

England was arguing with America about cooking, they decide to ends it with a Scone-baking competition. XD

2. Nordic 5 : Beautiful

Nordic-5 was talking about their appearance. (Make Norway a bit OOC here. *shot*)

Okay! Byeee!