Reviews for islands in the sea
ZalelTribal chapter 10 . 6/24
So..so BEAUTIFUL! *sniff*
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 10 . 2/20
Awwww! is over u.u so sad , but .was so beautiful and glad to know that Garret liked his grand daughter uwu. cute fic I can tell why you are proud to it.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 9 . 2/20
I knew Pascal was pregnant! I just knew It! Butthe wow...Hu is a colonel now that is so cool. And bot Hu and Pascal are made for each other.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 8 . 2/20
The comunicator thing was a great idea :) it must have been for the two of them, I Linda hoped I that Pascal was pregnant XD! Anyways it makes me wonder if Garret is going to disown Hubert just like he did in negai
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 7 . 2/20
Why is fourier is so mean? I have to side with Hu on this one and Pascal always knew so is kind of errr yeah XD you are so mean but it feels so real uwu
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 2/20
Oh :v they made love 2 times , Fourier makes me laugh she is so mad at Pascal , Malik isse smart .
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 2/20
Finally! Hu you finally have your happiness , I sure enjoy how you write them and I'm so glad that they finally confessed to each other.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 2/20
Awwwww! I knew It! She loves him is just that Pascal is waiting for a confesiĆ³n frol him.

So the description of the ruins was perfect owo I love how you narrate and poor Hu uwu he is clueless.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 2/19
"Hubert's pretty sure he's going to die here on this island and that Pascal will have to bury him in the sand and make a gravestone out of branches. Here lies Hubert Oswell, dead of heart failure after his love interest of three years said something nice to him."

dslfkdslfkdsl! I died with this! Seriously! Poor Hubert, tough we all know that Pascal has feelings for him uwu. This was so hilarious to read.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 2/19
Awwww I kinda imagine Pascal not wanting to leave the island becuase of the banana trees XD! She just has su much energy o.o and Hu :v poor of his heart.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 2/18
Poor Hu... He is going to be trapped with Pascal in a island for who knows how many days XD. Still it makes me laugh because is the perfect oportunity to make their feelings grow. Forgot to mention it, but English is not my mother language, and while I try to write reviews without grammar mistakes they keep popping up.
roseice chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I'm honestly floored by your handle on characterisation, here. The dialogue is so brilliant and well-suited to these two. I love your writing style, too.
roseice chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Brilliant. You really nailed Hubert and Pascal's characters. I'm glad I found this story!
SakiKitty chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I loved this fanfic :3 Somethings totally caught me off guard... which wasnt really a bad thing. Somethings got me totally deperessed but most of the time i was super happy! Awesome fanfic 333
blackstarkitty chapter 10 . 10/25/2013