Reviews for islands in the sea
Rosethorngirl chapter 10 . 6/15
Love every chapter and can't wait to read the Malik and Fourier one next XD
Rosethorngirl chapter 9 . 6/15
I have loved every chapter hope to see more fanfiction in the future keep up the awesome writing
Dryslayer chapter 10 . 2/21
Brilliant! I just read this whole thing in one sitting. Took me 6 hours. This fic is a rare beauty, taking my favorite ship and making a long story. Plenty of stories for this exist, but not this long or good. And hey thanks for the Malik x forei (I could never spell her name right lol) but I haven't actually thought about this until now.
ZalelTribal chapter 10 . 6/24/2015 BEAUTIFUL! *sniff*
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Awwww! is over u.u so sad , but .was so beautiful and glad to know that Garret liked his grand daughter uwu. cute fic I can tell why you are proud to it.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
I knew Pascal was pregnant! I just knew It! Butthe wow...Hu is a colonel now that is so cool. And bot Hu and Pascal are made for each other.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
The comunicator thing was a great idea :) it must have been for the two of them, I Linda hoped I that Pascal was pregnant XD! Anyways it makes me wonder if Garret is going to disown Hubert just like he did in negai
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Why is fourier is so mean? I have to side with Hu on this one and Pascal always knew so is kind of errr yeah XD you are so mean but it feels so real uwu
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Oh :v they made love 2 times , Fourier makes me laugh she is so mad at Pascal , Malik isse smart .
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Finally! Hu you finally have your happiness , I sure enjoy how you write them and I'm so glad that they finally confessed to each other.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Awwwww! I knew It! She loves him is just that Pascal is waiting for a confesiĆ³n frol him.

So the description of the ruins was perfect owo I love how you narrate and poor Hu uwu he is clueless.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
"Hubert's pretty sure he's going to die here on this island and that Pascal will have to bury him in the sand and make a gravestone out of branches. Here lies Hubert Oswell, dead of heart failure after his love interest of three years said something nice to him."

dslfkdslfkdsl! I died with this! Seriously! Poor Hubert, tough we all know that Pascal has feelings for him uwu. This was so hilarious to read.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Awwww I kinda imagine Pascal not wanting to leave the island becuase of the banana trees XD! She just has su much energy o.o and Hu :v poor of his heart.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Poor Hu... He is going to be trapped with Pascal in a island for who knows how many days XD. Still it makes me laugh because is the perfect oportunity to make their feelings grow. Forgot to mention it, but English is not my mother language, and while I try to write reviews without grammar mistakes they keep popping up.
roseice chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I'm honestly floored by your handle on characterisation, here. The dialogue is so brilliant and well-suited to these two. I love your writing style, too.