Reviews for Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Snape
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/13
Excellent.

Funny she never has any memories of when he was a student, though. Perhaps she'd rather not think about how she left him to the wolves.

But then, she was always good at that part.

And notice it's always she who has to forgive him...of course she's never done anything to offend him, except take a blessed long time to remember that repentance and atonement actually apply to *him*. (mind you, such things don't actually exist in the WW as written by Rowling-grudges last forever, especially against Slytherin, as per Pottermore. Slytherins, of course, are supposed to forgive anything done to them-that is, if they are allowed to believe they have been done ill by to begin with, which clearly isn't the case in canon).

However, this story is a very neat collection of drabbles, ending in that quiet "Come in."
Dopeydoo chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
OMG I love it!
thekilljoy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
THIS IS PERFECT HOLY HELL
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I loved it! You captured the characters perfectly! This is tastefully dark and romanticly moving! Nice work.
Isabella chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was wonderful. So well written and a story well built. Just like you always do! I especially like that you do not change their ages. Please keep writing your excellent stories! Love, Isabella
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
brilliant! and i LOVE the description of Sev as a demented bat! it made me giggle
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love it, your writing is, as always, perfect.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your writing is... I can't find the word, but it's _very_ positive. Beautiful, strong, thorough. No needless details and disgressions, no soppy sentimentality. This is different from the latest piece you posted, yet both are excellent in different ways.

Such an interesting idea, and so well done. Snape, the blackbird.

I don't think I have ever seen absinthe - the green fairy - in connection to Snape, but it is very fitting.

I differ with the previous reviewer in that I am not keen on happy endings for Severus. Humanly, of course, I want happy endings for everyone, but I feel they weaken Severus's story. So I have reserves on the thirteenth way, though it is well and soberly done and has a nice way of tying things up. It is a question of taste, really. I know you needed thirteen ways, but I could see the story ending just as well at the end of the twelfth way. - Of course, this would give a different meaning to the story, and you probably don't want that, so don't mind my ramblings. It's just an idea.
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 9/23/2012