Reviews for Everlasting
princess of apocolypse chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
princess of apocolypse chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
nice
Ayumi Suzuki chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
And for me, I don't have to argue with you anymore. Wait, what the hell?! O_O
that came out of nowhere, lol xD
TToTT I can't believe it, why, why is Kami-sama punishing me with such words!? (I'm talking about why the hell it's so god damn short!)
Lol, gomenasai Anyways, please continue and good luck! x3
splitheart1120 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Hopefully Brianna will be at least a little cooperative...
CierraTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
OMG! I just can't help but think about how amazing this story is! You come up with amazing plots! :D Can't wait for the next! ;)
MillenniaPhoenix chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I just had to leave a review here. I like this story, and how you're describing May in it, but I think Drew's a little... OOC. Not much, but still enough to notice it.
Well, I believe I shouldn't complain about it - this story is interesting after all. I would like to see how it continues, and do not mean to rush you when I ask you to update soon.
MewAngel46 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
This is getting better and better!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Huh?
Ayumi Suzuki chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
despite from that, I lost 5 blades inside my room... I haven't found it yet, but I'll try to ask Kuniko to give me some but whatever... w
anyways, good luck and please continue!
CierraTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
GREAT chappy! :D The only thing is, was May's dream like a flashback? If it was, I thought she was dead before Brendan, or any of her family died? Or was it just a dream, like, a dream that showed her what happened to Brendan? I don't know... I'm a little confused. GREAT chapter though! :D
splitheart1120 chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
It seems like the past is doomed to partially repeat itself...
CierraTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Oooh I LOVE this story! PLease update soon! It's SOOOO intersting! I've never seen anything like it! :D Ps. I'm also, Caution We Are Totally Awesome. I forgot that I was on that account and not this one, so I came on this account and favorited. :) BTW not to sound creepy, but how old are you? I'm 12 and on your profile you said that you're probably younger than all the other authores on here. So I just wanted to know. Since, I too, am and author, :)
CautionCierraIsTotallyAwesome chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
MewAngel46 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
OMG THIS IS HER COUSIN AGAIN YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW! I WILL DIE! Like she said, it was her. For some unknown reason, she loves the caps lock button. The story is getting better and better. I also have a pretty good idea of who the journal is by. *cough* Brendan *cough* Sorry if anyone didn't figure it out, but of course it is only my guess.
Ayumi Suzuki chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
feel bad? some bitches told me that they don't even care if I die! especially, I'm still going on a suicide! but it's still on my 24th or 27th birthday, but whatever, nobody cares! right? anyways, please continue!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »