Reviews for Five Babies and a Pot Plant
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 1/7
Hee! Loved this line: "Maybe they should get a new Vulcan, now this one's gotten used to them."
gwenchoco chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was laugh out loud funny! thanks!
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Haha oh gosh these were funny :D
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
...I don't think there are words to express the sheer and utter hilarity of this work of art you call a fanfiction; it's brilliant, funny and well-characterised. In short, I loved it...

Have a Cookie: (: :)
winterrose chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Thanks- I really needed a giggle today and this totally filled the bill.
Doni chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hilarious. Nicely done.
rose217 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love this one. I saved it to read during my Monday morning. It helped. It's just so damned cheerful, I couldn't help but smile. So now my employees think I'm up to something evil. ;)
Kim chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Funny, cute and well written. Really enjoyed it.
Crack Muse chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
What the fuck, suddenly a bunch of updates!? Okay, not that I mind or anything, just, where was this all earlier when I was craving it.

Also, Spock/Uhura. I'll take that thank you!

Bed five's haunted? Okay, that not something I'vd expect anyone on the enterprise to beleive. But, meh, each to their own, it's probably a joke.

LOL okay, the bed's haunted and I like it. Hey, at least it got one thing right! Though, Jim with gonorrhoea...ew.

Oh McCoy's in fine form here, and he's right, Kirk's a magnet for this kind of shit. Seriously, Spock, you were expecting it to be easy with Jim Kirk in your away party? shame on you.

Nice descriptive of the state of Spock btw, I'nm fairly grossed out right now.

I did laugh at Jim's realisation that Spock bleeds green. He's such a child.

I love McCoy, He thinks they're both utter morons, and he's right. Jim never listens to him though so I dunno why he bothers.

Haha, the way Kirk drops Spock in that one's buy being loud. and typical of an enclosed environment, the runour's run riot in a very short amount of time.

Uhura's reaction: priceless though!

I kind of laughed when I read about Jim babysitting, but then, I realised that most people have at one time or another, even if just for a few minutes. It's also, not too hard to figure out what to do.

Yeah, it'd definitely be awkward if Sulu and Chekov weren't talking. Oooh, that'd be so fucking edgy... hehe, why didn't I think of this before, it'd be fun to play with. Pavel losing his shit as well, after all, he's very young. Interesting!

I like that I'm still not entirely sure how Chekov set Sulu's plant alight, how he managed to get close enough (and why for that matter), and what led him to want to do it too. Ahh the perils of being the third party in this one!

hehe number three's fucking hilarious! when they all get leave and go to a barthey must get absolutely shitfaced! it's what my brother does when he gets leave.

Oh I love how you make them all a family in a way here, the whole Uhura kicking him awake, and just the way they all are with each other, it's amaing, and exactly wht I'd expect of them to be honest. They're known each other in close quarters for a while at this point.

lol at the casual drug use. Man these starfleet guys are party animals. I want a party like that.

Only JIM would be proud of the fertility drugs and make like he's bloody preggers! Fucksake hahahahhaa!

He's great at turning this shit to his advantage, even if it means at his own expense a little bit. He just doesn't care, and you capture that so bloody well!

"what Pike and Number One did on the main table," TEASE! Pike and Spock? and what the hell did they get up to?

Four made me cringe too hehe

it's ewww, and just reminds me a bit of that halloween costume t-shirt with the baby arms sticking out of it, genius, but...ew.

I agree with Jim, It's fucking disturbing.

I like this one, Uhura visiting Sarek with Spock, after all, they will have been together a while now, and I've definitely had that moment of curiousity in someone else's place where you have to look at their picturesand stuff.

LOL that Nyota doesn;t particularly want to meet the family. I wouldn't really either, especially not a Vulcan family. Scary!

That they don't talk about this kind of stuff is kind of amazing. I see them like that. She doesn't push, he idoesn't offer, but doesn't actively hide it either. It's like a high level of trust they have in each other, and it makes them particularly gorgeous.

Jim, hate to break it to you, but a plant is not a baby. Sometimes I agree with Spock, Jimneeds to get his head checked.

Oh his insane logic stricks again hehehe.

It's funny, you can get where he's coming from when he explains, and it actually seems like a good idea.

Spock's rejoinder of "you're an idiot" is win too.

I like how Jim totally is proud of his idea, and the kitten think is bloody ridiculous but it made me laugh.

Awww, the way they indulge him and each other.

Goddamn this was good fic. I hate you.

Love it!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is adorable and hilarious and oh dear Lord are babies illogical! XD