Reviews for Do You Want the Truth?
TheKeeperOfMythAndLegend chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I hope I'm not the only one who got the Doctor Who reference. Great work so far.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
Is that the end? I was really enjoying this. :(
nertooold54 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I'm glad they've discovered the cause of the problems. Now they have a starting point for treatment.
nertooold54 chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
I'm glad she has finally admitted it; it's the first step to recovery. Hopefully she'll be able to deal with the need or a drink.
nertooold54 chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
Sweets is right about keeping it professional. When you become friends, the lines are blurred and things become more fragile and complicated. I think Hamza wants Sweets to meet his family, to assist Sweets in forming his opinions/thoughts.
nertooold54 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Lack of sleep & proper food and stress, a very bad combination. However, I do think they are making progress.
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
This type of thing either makes a relationship stronger or destroys it.
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Poor Robert, not a memory you want to be stuck in.
nertooold54 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Hamza has an impossible lose lose decision to make.
nertooold54 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Did you study psychology? You wrote this chapter extremely well. I understand what she means when she says she isn't interested in food.
nertooold54 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
She's opening up, very positive sign. Sounds like Caleb has issues he needs to face.
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
He knows she won't cooperate at first, and maybe not at all. Maybe, in time AA, her son, Sweets, life, or a combination of all the fore mentioned will get to her.
nertooold54 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Hamza has a tremendous dilemma, reconciling his beliefs and life.
petuniatc chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
OK, not Christine, it's Molly. This is sad.
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Excellent advice Sweets. She knows her parents love, so opening up to them will give them the sense that they can be there for her-that she is not deliberately shutting them out.