Reviews for Fifteen Minutes
animefan143 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wait? When did Tahahashi appear in a cheer girl outfit? In the manga or in the anime?
psychodramarama chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Gah. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. And you. I think this (and "Between Summer and Winter") are the only Takahashi-Yuuta fics I've seen around. I love it when I find well-written fanfiction of obscure pairings. Awesomesauce.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I really really really love it!
I love how Yuuki teased Yuuta about Takahashi
but I do hope they really end up with each other!
This story makes me squeal nonstop!
I hope I can read more of your Takahashi and Yuuta story in the future
finish line chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I was looking for a YuutaxTakahashi fanfiction and felt refreshed upon coming across this one. The atmosphere feels so natural and I can imagine so much from this. It feels like it really did happen in the series. You've done a really, really good job, and I wouldn't mind reading this over and over again. :)
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This really succeeded in capturing the laid-back feel of KtB. Adored the dialogue to bits - it felt very characteristic and natural. This was a really nice moment, all in all. I wish I could say more about it, but it doesn't lend to easy dissection. I think all in all it just feels like something right out of the series itself, something you just sit back and let wash over you. This story just felt so soothing, the perfect read after a long day.
Rasielis chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is cute! I really love this pairing because Yuuta's so cool!
OrangeLightning-Mik chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
awwww that was so sweet!
xAngelic chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
c:
Aw I liked this w Cute and sweet :3
This couple! XD I've only started the anime recently. Like, 2 days ago :b And was up to episode 4. Then I found out about Takahashi Rina and that she and Yuuta... XD So I immediately continued watching to see that ep :b And that was about an hour ago

Anyway, cute chappie c: Now I need to get to episode 10 :D