Reviews for Truffles and a Hammer
PandaYuki-Chibi chapter 14 . 5/1
TuT This is a beautiful story... :) I especially liked your writing style.
dragonbird23 chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
just beautiful, thank you for sharing your story with us :)
javlatua chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
This story was so sweet! Reading this whole thing just makes me so happy inside. And of course, DenBel is always adorable :3
But I did love this story so much
Keep writing!
xxSomething-Specialxx chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
My computer screwed up my review. Just wanted you to know so you don't think im weird for putting random stuff all over it. It was supposed to have a heart instead of a 3 and a...i forgot what its called...well, a face i guess instead of a w.
Ok i should stop now.
xxSomething-Specialxx chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
OMG this is so adorable! w
I just love this pairing, but sadly, not a lot of people like it :'(
Great story tho .
I love your writing style too. And the way you describe, well, everything. Ths was probably one of the best DenBel fanfictions i've ever read. Wait... this is the only DenBel fanfic ive ever read...But i love it tho. Ok, im just rambling on and on now. Sorry.
I 3 this!
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my god, I LOVE IT! Matthias is so sweet :)
Madam Platypus chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Aaaaand… it's over! Now I'm sad, but I'll get over it because it was beautiful. I lost it when Emma first ask Mathias how he'd feel about a new resident, and I was laughing so much at all his failed guesses. And they have a baby boy? Wonderful! It was a perfect and fluffy way to end such a nice story.
Anon1997 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
*sniff* shame that it has to end such a awesome story: the detail, emotions, everything
NordicFlags chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
*sniff* THAT WAS SO FLUFFAH!

Okay, so now for my serious review:

I liked how you introduced the characters so easily and fluently, AND you kept them in character, which I think is SO hard to do sometimes. And the dialogue was absolutely PERFECT; getting words strung together into a fluid conversation is tricky, but you seem to have mastered it. Everything, including the mystery around Emil's bullying, was well-written, but I do have one problem with it: The couple themselves didn't really go through a strain in their relationship. Sure, we all love when a pairing gets together, BUT with a good story, sometimes the main characters have to go through a period where it seems like they WON'T get together. Of course, this is your story, so you can do whatever you want; this is just a friendly suggestion.

Overall, I loved this! Keep up the great work! ;D
Madam Platypus chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Ooh, I was eagerly awaiting the next update of this one. Poor Emil, but at least he has the entire Nordic family behind him, and Turkey too. I think I'll go reread "Smoke Catching Fire" now.
NordicFlags chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
YEAH! SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS, MATTHIAS! WOOOT! *realizes everyone's staring* A-Ah, I-I mean, you shouldn't have done that, shame on you. *whispers* That was awesome! XD

Dude, when I heard about what those bullies did to Emil...well, let's just say Matthias's blood wasn't alone in boiling. *cracks knuckles* *holds up 2p!America's baseball bat* So, whatcha gonna do now, PUNKS?!

Oh, YEAH! Matthias and Emma are together! WA-HOOOOOOOOOOOO! And friggin' adorable SuFin at the end, BONUS!
NordicFlags chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
YAY! NETHERLANDS APPROVES OF DENMARK!

And now we finally get to know what's going on with Iceland. Dude, if I was the one that saw what happened to him...those bullies would be in the hospital. NOBODY TOUCHES MAH LITTLE BRO! *cracks knuckles* Ya feelin' lucky...PUNK?!

...Yeah, I'm really hyper right now.
Madam Platypus chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
Another beautiful chapter. I enjoy stubborn, brotherly Lars. Can't wait for more!

[P.S. You like Little Gallipoli (my name for TRNC/Wy)? Me too!]
The Red Scarf chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
*squeals* This is freaking awesome! Never have I felt so patriotic (I'm from Belgium)! I await a new chapter with eagerness (is that the correct way to say it?) and excitement! I really can't wait. If you suddenly had a writer's block, I'd probably fling myself off a cliff! Well, until the next time, FAREWELL!
Madam Platypus chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Another incredible chapter of this awesome story. Can't wait to see how the match turns.

Recently I've realized I like pairing Belgium with everyone, and thanks to your story, DenBelg is one of my top favorite couples (actually it ties with SwitzBelg for first place), because you're just that great a writer.

Question: Since someone asked about SeaWy and you said you weren't all that into it (I'm really not into it either), who would you ship Wy with, if anyone? Just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »