Reviews for Pushing Through The Day
bcdelena4ever chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really liked the story but im still kinda confused about what actually happened, was she pregnant and had a miscarriage or was it something else? Either way it was really good!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
How sad for them to have a miscarriage, that's just truly devestating. Very well written though!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
What was it about? Is she upset they got engaged? WHAT THE HELL?
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is such a sad one. But, ultimately, I like that it ended on solid ground for Jo. You really succeeded in giving us a peek into post-finale life. I'd love to see a whole series of these. You've got the vision to present some compelling scenarios for these characters.
Argallel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Dawww. It was really good! You should continue it!
thequeenofokay chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I swear, I actually cried. It's just so good. I don't know what else I can say, except please write more equally angsty Eureka fics.
nylda128 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is...wonderful. Amazing. I love how you write without them talking through their actions and very little words, because thats how they are. Please keep on writing!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
this was really good but im a bit confused...did jo think she was pregnant or something? other then that it was amazing!:) im wondering if this is like a stand alone fic or if you're gonna continue...i hope u continue!:D