Reviews for Finding Family and Home
Noomii chapter 5 . 7/18
Hi, I have a question, I'm sorry if you've had this question before, but I was wondering if you will continue this story? I recently started watching doctor Who and am now absolutely in love with it. This story combines my love for both Harry Potter and Doctor Who so it's perfect :D
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 5 . 5/18
please tell me this isn't finished!?
John Hurt chapter 5 . 5/3
DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THIS IS COMPLETE I LOVE THIS WHY IS THERE NO BOLD FONT ON THIS STUPID REPLY THING I LOVE IT SO MUCH EWJFR[EHF]PWHG[IQGOEWBGOVPBEWNVFE'LFPEWNPFEW[FHIWNCF;KDSNJPIGHRE[POIH6TPI4NE'LFKHF[4HEOIFNE'LIAFVNBO[EGHVFIPEWN'LFNEW[OIFHWPNF;3OJOHNHRUTJPE3]WBPFH32]PFH3PHNGF]P3G]P9H32]PGN3PGJOHNHURTJR'3ENHRFQ3PHGPIOHQGIO[HQIP[HREPI[GHIP[GHOIGHRQOI[HRE[OIHGE RIOHG[OIRGH][POIQHG[OIHRIEOH[OIHG[IQHGOIUH[OPRHLKCNKLNVLKNLKDNKLNGLKNGLKNLKA;NSI8123456789F;AHEIOHREOIHGROEWHGIORHGOIPHGPOIWHGIOWHGOIHGOIHGIORNHLDK;FNGLRE;IHG[OIHEQGIO'GE[RQIGORHE[IORH[OIQH[POINHL;DNKL;FNLKFN;LIGFHIDHFDI;HDF;LSDLI;HDFIORHE;I43NB[IH3[QHIANLKHGO8YHOISHJ;ISLKNW5RIHHY[GIPRHRKEGHGRERGH9REGOHREGLKSDFJGHSDFGHJKLERTYUIOPSXDCFVBHNJMKLSWDERFGTHYUJKILOP;ERTYUIOP;ERFTGHJKL;'HJKL;'#
';LKJHGFDSCVBNM,./.,MNBVCXZCVBNM,.FGTHYJKL;'RGOIRHGIRHG[IHRE[OIHGREOHWGOPIRHGWPOIHGPOIRHGEPOHGOIERHGOIREHWP
farawisa chapter 4 . 5/2
... okay. Last time I'll be able to comment on this story, since all the other chapters already have a comment by me. Love the story and I sincerely hope that you haven't given up on it. Hope to see more soon!
Kai19 chapter 3 . 4/21
As it's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I loved this story.
Keena3105 chapter 5 . 4/1
Will you be updating this story again? I really love it
icefiresky chapter 5 . 3/12
Omg I love this fic it is amazing please update it? Please!?
Ronin Kenshin chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
interesting fic hope ya finish great work
pojo18 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Brilliant story I hope you update soon:)
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Oh my. Ooo. So much feel. Please continue this. I need more. What is that stone for? I want more excerpts from their escapades. Please? I'll love you forever. This is just so awesome, I feel sad knowing it hasn't been updated in forever.
Hainako chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
really love this story it's really sweet it's been a long time but always hoping for more chapters
Lavonya chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
This... is... amazing... and... beautiful!
Please update?!