Reviews for Finding Family and Home
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 6 . 9/22
your story sounds very interesting!

please update soon!
Yumitsume chapter 6 . 9/17
Oh wow, I just found that this had been updated, and I have to say, this is bloody fantastic. I will need to follow it now, which i could have sworn I'd already done before, but oh well, no harm done. Please, pretty please, continue soon!

serinianfire chapter 6 . 9/15
What a wonderful fic! Thank you for writing this!
Zelda Ray chapter 6 . 9/14
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
KelseyLupinBlack chapter 6 . 9/14
Is there going to be another chapter?
XxPandaBearxX chapter 6 . 9/13
ohh my gosh, you cant stop here T.T, please update soon, oh please oh please!
mattcun chapter 6 . 8/27
Plz write more soon
runespoor magic chapter 6 . 8/24
This is brilliant. I didn't think I would like it at first but it's great c:
I love this chapter 6 . 8/22
I love this please update soon
angelrosiel15 chapter 6 . 8/19
Loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next especially with jack now in the picture. I wonder if your going to have him travel with harry and the doctor. well anyway keep up the excellent writing and I can't wait for the next chapter.
charm13insomnia chapter 6 . 8/16
great fic
Moonlit Magic chapter 6 . 8/16
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! So happy to see an update for this story. Can't wait for more.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 6 . 8/12
Ahh lovely story, this is really nice :)
Wicken25 chapter 6 . 8/10
So I was thinking the doctor starts to have a major brain storm and remembering things differently. Harry has to go to the doctors past and replace river like the first time in the library Harry gently tells the doctor he changed his own time line and since Harry can come back from the dead it would be best if he sat in the chair...seeing the interactions between suit version and him will be interesting they both see tired old souls.
Maybe some parts are still river and some with both Harry and river or just Harry. It can keep the story going and playful. Clara and madam vast range will be a treat.
Mona chapter 6 . 8/10
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.