Reviews for The Camie Chronicles
LegilimensAndAnimagus chapter 38 . 5/11/2013
What a lovely chapter! Sweet and honest! :)
Lilly chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I didn't put this in. Here is the rest:
I created different characters for that Polar Express idea. Here they are
The New Hero Boy-Jess
The New Hero Girl-Dana
The New 'Know-It-All'- Mike(he is 'Talkitive-Boy'
The New Billy-Ryan
PLEASE DO THIS. And Jess and Dana end up like Lucy and Chris in the end.
Lilly chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Hi there. I really like your story. I also REALLY like your Polar Express fanfic The Return Express. I always wanted you to write a sequal. I think it should be called The Return Express Sequal: Believing is Just the Beginning:
Lucy's son Jess(I think you should change the name to an old fashion one like Charlie)
inherited the family's I don't believe in Christmas and all that mumbo jumbo. Be bullies kids for it. And he has made enemies with one of the nicest people on the street(Dana Wiliams who believes in Santa even if she is 13(the boy should be 13 to) here is the description of Dana Williams my OC you could use)
Name: Dana Williams
Age: 13
Looks: Dark brown hair worn in braids, glases, fair skin,
Personality: Smart, sweet, gentle, likes to give people chances, doesn't judge a person by their looks and has always liked Jess. But he never liked her and she doesn't know why
But one fateful ride on the Polar Express changes everything
I don't, have an account sorry please do this you don't want to let your fan down
LegilimensAndAnimagus chapter 33 . 3/2/2013
Finally a new chapter! :D

Jamie's reaction to Cathy's news was so sweet! And little Matt was just adorable!
PottersAvenger chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
Okay I have now read through every single chapter of this about 495745973904 times and Camie is fast becoming my OTP.
LegilimensAndAnimagus chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Aw! The ending made me tear up a little! :') love this chapter. It was just so sweet! I love the baby's name, by the way. I see what you did there ;) haha
LegilimensAndAnimagus chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Jamie wrapped in a bed sheet *drooling*
LegilimensAndAnimagus chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I literally squealed with delight when I got the notification that you were starting The Camie Chronicles. Can't wait to see what else you have planned for them :)