Reviews for Titanic: Gargoyles Style
lyresdream chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
I know it has been many years since you posted this up, but I have read this and your other Gargoyle fanfics and I must admit I admire your passion to keep writing on this particular subject. I love Gargoyles, even though it has been a few years since I last saw an episode, and I am quite fond of your vampire fanfic. Your writing style is very detailed and a delight to read, and I am happy that you incorporated one of the greatest movies of all time with characters that are in a unique and intricate bond of love. Love your writing, and love your stories.

Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I love this idea! It sounds just like something The Puck would do. You did him pretty well.
puttles chapter 16 . 8/17/2004
wawawa *aputtleformesunderchair* so sad oh !#$% I LOVE BROOKLYN! DON'T MAKE HIM DIE PWEASE!
Syeratti chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
xD I read this beforE! WAy back when I first got on Fanfiction o.o; I love the ficlit P Im still on the second chapter though ;.; Too many chapters! *screams & faints P* Great story so far. U. R. ON. MY. FAVORITE. STORIES. LIST. XD I, like, love speaking in caps D COntinue onwards!