Reviews for Weaken the Lock
LifeOfAdventure chapter 32 . 7/19
"You are welcome to torture me! Sontarans do not break under torture!"

Love that part
LifeOfAdventure chapter 23 . 7/18
How is the Master back? He was pulled into the Time War with the other Timelords in The End of Time.
LittleSnaketail chapter 14 . 6/17
Y U DO DIS 2 MAH FEELS MAN
Thatguy666777 chapter 68 . 8/15/2015
Sorry to be that guy ha I love the story to be honest i'm just bad at doing in depth reviews, I just wanted to point out that its called the resurrection stone and not the rememberance stone. I know not a big deal but it bugged me.
Thatguy666777 chapter 38 . 8/14/2015
This is the first Doctor Who fic and the first crossover fic i've ever read and I love it! I'm just sorry I don't have the chance to review every chapter as I don't gave internet when i'm reading this, generally I save fics and read through them but still your take on the barty being the doctor theory is the best one i've heard yet.

Not sure why I never thought of him using the watch and the tardis being behind the love door was honestly a stroke of genius on your part, i loved that.

Hopefully i'll get to review again before i finish this but if not I just want to say thanks for the wonderfully story and keep on writing :)
Guest chapter 73 . 7/6/2015
It was not until your final chapters that I realised the reason for the title to your story, Weaken the lock. I did not expect it to go where it went ultimately back to the Time War and then to the beginning of Eleven's story. Good ending
Sourai-ken chapter 47 . 3/11/2015
omg I laughed so hard at the kissing part-
I mean not that I have anything against gays but the AWKWARDNESS of third wheeling xDDD
FateOfChaos chapter 73 . 9/14/2014
This was possibly the best Doctor Who/Harry Potter fanfiction ever written. I've stayed up well into the night reading this, and it was worth it. Marvelous job. It was a fantastic read.
Sinilumi chapter 61 . 8/11/2014
By now, practically every character has died or sort-of died at least once. Jack has died a few dozen or several hundred times, Tonks and Barty twice and the Master, the Corsair and River once. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I find it amusing how casually us sci-fi/fantasy fans talk about people dying repeatedly, being cloned, being possessed by aliens, turning invisible, traveling in time etc. It's as though those were normal everyday things.

The plot of this episode got somewhat confusing towards the end. It's also largely inconsistent with revelations made in canon after it was written/planned but it's rather entertaining nonetheless. The emotional stuff and the Nightmare Child were great.
Sinilumi chapter 39 . 8/9/2014
Typical Jack. Flirting with people who keep killing him over and over again. Maybe the wizarding world will now start calling him the man who lived and lived and lived and lived and lived.

The existence of Doctor Who in this universe implies that John Barrowman exists there too. The mental image of Jack flirting with his actor is hilarious.
Sinilumi chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
It's possible the Doctor does, in fact, hear Gallifreyan pretty often. I have this theory that the TARDIS can translate at least some types of Gallifreyan but won't do so automatically. Maybe the Doctor is actually speaking Gallifreyan much of the time. He can definitely speak English and a lot of other languages but surely, speaking Gallifreyan would make talking about time travel much easier. I would expect Gallifreyan to have a few dozen tenses. Real-life multilinguals usually choose the language they talk/think in based on what they're thinking/talking about (that is, if the other person speaks several of the same languages). For instance, I think in English when I'm thinking about the TV shows I watch and in Finnish when I'm thinking about my family.

I find it a bit odd that the characters haven't even expressed their concern for Jack for a long time.
Sinilumi chapter 32 . 8/9/2014
I laughed at the part where the Doctor empties his pockets.
Sinilumi chapter 31 . 8/9/2014
"Don't let the potatoes kill you. That's my job." Aww. That's so romantic in the twisted Doctor/Master sort of way. Tonks can see it too. I agree that Andrew Scott would make for a good Master. After all, he's already played a very similar character. Although Benedict Cumberbatch would be a good choice too - it helps that he's naturally ginger. The Doctor would be so envious of him.
BarnabusAmbrosiusIII chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
I can't get the thought of a Moody that's a part of a dozen secret organizations and has extreme paranoia combined with a billion crackpot theories ala JLU's Question out of my head. It cracks me up.
Sinilumi chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
You've actually managed to do these "character X is a Time Lord" twists right. Most of the time, especially in crossovers, they just feel cliched. If the Chameleon Arch is involved, writers often ignore the issue that the human character effectively dies when the watch is opened. That plot twist about the Corsair being Sirius was nice. However, I would expect the Doctor to react more strongly to finding out what he was like as a human.

You know, I've often wondered what the Gallifreyan circulatory system is like. It makes sense that they have two separate circulatory systems - if they didn't, they probably wouldn't survive when one heart stops.

The Doctor just had to comment on Arthur Weasley's hair color. I hope he gets to see the rest of the Weasley family - it would be pretty entertaining to read about his reaction to that.

The Doctor and the Corsair discussed the events of Ten's last episode. Does this story take place in an AU where Ten regenerated later or is that a continuity error?