Reviews for Wicked Confessions
VanillaOrchid13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
He was so sad! I just wanted to cuddle him! She had every right to be upset though. No normal person would say, "Oh, you were hypnotized? Well, never mind then. All is well!" Why did the show tie storylines up so clumsily? Sigh. Well done, you!
Knotheadsrus chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
A very nice story. I totally agree... it was that scene in the cave when Felipe woke up after zorro hit him that made me write my first story... Zorro got off way to easily...LOL I know we all love him, but i thought a trust had been broken with Felipe and Victoria. Nice way of summing it up.
ABlape chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
thanks :)
ShelbyT chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awww...this was really sweet. You are awesome with these quick reveals. And I think you are right-Zorro should not have gotten off so easily for robbing Victoria.
Gregg'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Let start out by saying I always thought Victoria was too forgiving. This story was one I anxious to read. I really think your short stories are every bit as good as your longer ones. You definitely have a gift for dialogue. They might even be better.

Patricia
jkl88 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice...and I loved the ending.
Suzanna chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I agree with La Corelli. I understand the show only had about 5 minutes to resolve the rest of the story at the end of the tv show, (cuz really, it would have been a 20- 23 minute show with all the commercials), but I agree that Zorro should not have been forgiven soooo easily and to add that kissing scene at the end was a little bit too much. Boyfriend: "Oh honey, I'm so sorry I almost beat the crap out of you but I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry. You forgive me?" Girlfriend:" Well, I forgive you... but only if you promise not to do it to me again!" Boyfriend: "I promise" ( while he crosses his fingers behind his back). .. "Uh, do you wanna like... kiss and make-up?" Girlfriend: " Um, OK!" (kiss, kiss, kiss...) All this equals, STUPID! So, ya, good for you emma!
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I liked this (while I like funny, I also like serious too). You're right. Victoria let Zorro off way too easily in the end of the episode. Much as I liked the kisses there, they didn't really seem the appropriate reaction to what he'd done. So I thought it was very good that you had Victoria tell him just how much he'd frightened her and how little she really knew about him. And it was also good that Diego was willing to give himself up after having behaved so badly even though he had no control over himself. And then working on starting over again.