Reviews for Combat of Love
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
I laughed so freaking hard!
Teen Titan lover chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
You need to have an epilogue for this story. Or a sequel yeah! Sequel! Sequel! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
killerkid chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
What about a chapter about what happened at mollys? ( mildly insaine ex-girlfriend with one of her friends* sammy*) poor jericho...
Teen Titan lover chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Ok so one down two to go! Herald and kole aren't fighting anymore. Check! But now I'm waiting on kole and jericho to fall in love and for it to be a happily ever after! When that happens and only when that happens, will I be happy!
Pepperfan1 chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
It's me! I'm too lazy to log in.
Congrats on finishing the story! I should take note...
I'm glad your feeling better, too!
TheGoooooooon chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
No dammit! This can't be the end! Can you at least give us an epilogue of some sort?!
stormiXbaby chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
that ending made me cry!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
This can't be the end. Please!
supernerdproductions chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
i could not stop laughing keep up the great work btw what if 1 day harold was looking for kole and he bumped into his mom just a suggestion.
supernerdproductions chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i couldnt stop laughing keep up the great work
Teen Titan lover chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
Still waiting for kole and Jericho to fall in love with each other, for kole and herald to stop fighting, and for it to be. Happily ever after!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
You go Kole insult that Donut shop lady-person-thingie... WAFFLES!
sabbs123 chapter 27 . 12/5/2012
Kole has major issues. Maybe she should go see that doctor. Though she found people who can tolerate her. So far. I suppose thats a good thing. Herald needs to seriously start looking for her. Though Robin might not kill him if the Titans all find her annoying.
stormiXbaby chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
hell yeah! a billion times!
supernerdproductions chapter 26 . 12/1/2012
i couldnt stop laughing when kole said stfu to the hobo and what happen to the talking squir.. i mean chainlings or whatever they were called btw keep up the good work.