Reviews for EO Challenge WoW Raw NATURE IN THE RAW
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved how the brothers get attacked by an unindentified fugly while trying to get in a nature walk, but notice that they were armed to the teeth and fully prepared to terminate with extreme prejudice. Does Dean get to name this one too?
TheYmp chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wonderfully repulsive creature you've described there.

I can't imagine Dean agreeing to go on a picnic - unless it involved copious amounts of pie, even then he'd tease Sam mercilessly for suggesting it!
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was so funny, so totally can see that happening...Great.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That is one seriously creepy fugly and I love the way the story is written entirely according to it's sensations and instincts, but you've got to feel just a tiny bit sorry for it - of all the people in the world to want to munch on, he has to pick those two!

Great job x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
LMAO! It figures that they would try for a nice normal day and, being Winchesters as Dean says, find some monstrous creature!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow! Totally loved this, Chick! What an amazing and intense description of the beast - so creepy, and still, I liked how it enjoyed itself and the sensations it felt outside his cave. And the head blindly swaying from one side to the other, only guided by the smell - shudder. I'm still awestruck, especially with the second paragraph. Hehe, and still smiling about the last one. Oh Dean, I'm not surprised that you don't like nature, though I'd love to see more hiking adventures with our boys.

Thumbs high up in the air :-)

xx Kate
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very clever! Poor monster - wrong place, wrong guys!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/23/2012