Reviews for Photographs and Memories
monamaus2012 chapter 1 . 1/20
super klasse geschrieben... habe geweint ohne ende und muss jetzt noch weinen
GageDeSotoFan chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is the second time I have read this story. It is so well written, and so very wonderful and sad at the same time. I have to have the tissues the whole time I am reading it. You have captured all of them so well, I can actually feel what they are feeling. Don't normally like major character death stories, but this one is worth the angst. Thanks for the wonderful story.
Ryn chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Omg! What a gut wrenching tale! Couldn't keep reading. Had to stop to cry.
wench1109 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You truly captured everyone,I could hear their voices in my is a beautiful story sharing how much Johnny touched so many hearts.

But I just could not read all of many tears to see the words.
I have heard the poem at the end before and it always moved me to tears but to read it regarding Johnny was just too much.
I can't read this again
donna tozer chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
hi Laura. Thank you for directing me to your fanfiction site so that I could read oh come all ye faithful. Oddly enough Ive already read a lot of the stories on this site but not oh come all ye faithful. I must say that Photographs and Memories really touched me and made me cry like theres no tomorrow. Silly me who doesn't like death stories and recently lost my dearest mum should've known better. But Im an idiot thinking I could handle it. But since your story really upset me because it was sooo good I now don't tempt fate reading death stories. You write damn fine stories girl. Keep up the good work. Nothing like making fans ball their eyes out - you know you've got through to them then and what more could an author want.
donna tozer
Amy chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. I've read it several times and every time it makes me bawl like a baby. Thanks so much for writing it!
SandCat chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Absolutely brilliant the way you capture everyone's emotions in this story! This brings out so much about Johnny's character, things I've always thought were there but hard to portray in brief television episodes. That's what I love about fan fiction is the room to broaden out and more fully display each individual's personality. A really excellent story! One of the best I've read! Didn't sctually cry but came close a number of times. Maybe I'm not as emotional as some other people though. I hope you keep coming out with such nice written work.
Lisquirt chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Omg!

I started reading this story around 9pm while putting my kids to bed. And I just couldn't stop. Here I am now, in my family room at 5:05am sitting amidst, let me count, 24 snot soaked tissues.

If it took me 8 hrs to read it, I can't imagine how long it took you to write it. But believe me it was well with it. Im so glad you took he time to write such a well written story.

You really nailed the emotions perfectly.

Great job!

Lis
Hilda chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I allready had read this story and this is the thirth time I read it and I never got tired of reading it. I cry like this is the first time.I would have liked that Roy knew where the money came from. This was an emotional story, thank you.
my e-mail is
Master Tigeress chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well done. its sad but i know what it like to watch someone you love waste away. just like my grandma and my aunt as of right now. just like three years ago when i lostensibly my great grandmother. i was there when she went. i still miss her lots. but i know that one i will be with her forever.
DakotaCelt chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was a beautiful story filled with sadness and heartbreak. This story is a real tearjerker...
Kayeldeebmee chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Beautifully written! I never cried so much!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Yes, it was a tear jerker. But to make it worse, my dad died five weeks ago of cancer. So as good a story as this was, I hope you can understand why I can't favorite this story.
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh my Gosh it took me two days to read this only because I had my heart in my throat and could not see though my tears! I lost my mom in February of this year due to cancer and this story brought back everything my mother was. She was a lot like Johnny was before she got sick and even after when she was scared she had this way about her. This story was truly great! Thank you for writing this!
Tina chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Why, why, why? I couldn't stop crying...it was beautifully written...