Reviews for The Bucket List
LightBlueLightning chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
HAHAHAH UPDATE!
Nitrogen920 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You know, I've never read a story like this. Judging by the first chapter, this is going to be hilarious! You've already gotten me hooked & begging for more! :)
EnigmaXelQuan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Lovely and amusing as always :) I love how you play off from the flaws of the characters, like Nero's bad timing and Dante's recklessness. Glad to be seeing posts from you again. It's good to see things looking up for a change. If you ever feel like catching up, just send a pm.

-Amanda _
MarinaEverlasting chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is perfect. 'Nuff said. Just perfect, perfectly hilarious ;A;
I absolutely love the idea and I cannot wait to see what Trish has in store; her list sure looks looongg -and that's another thing: you receive some extra points for using Trish and insulting Vergil on the first chapter. Oh, anyways, will we see Vergil (or anyone) kicking fake-Dante's ugly ass? :3 Or better yet, I would totally love to see him kick that Ken-faced doll NT dare to call 'Vergil', and if it's not much trouble, ask him if he knows anything about Nero's *cough* existance... And how is he even there if he is supposed to be a ghost or something, being dead and all...
And I've always been curious about where Lady hides her grenades... her clothes look cool and all, and maybe I'm wrong, but they don't seem to have a lot of pockets to hide that kind of stuff... Will one of them have the answer to that, I wonder?
LA chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ah, heck it. I've got more. Patty/Dante. Make Nero 'n Dante read the crapload of yaoi about them and make a reaction. Have the new...guy with the black hair show up and have the crap beat out of him. And then kill him. And then burn his game.
Lohce Azcry chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Finally clean up Dante's shop. Make Nero cry. Have some serious comfort whatever twix Dante 'n Nero. And for God's sake, will somebody please tell me if Vergil had it out with a human and popped out Nero?

Thanks.
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ugh, and I forgot the idea...
How about... the Devil Arms that were present in DMC1 but not in the next games... Alastor especially. What happened to them? Did Dante sell them? did the devil arms just escaped...? How did Alastor become an evil entity in Viewtiful Joe? (LOL!)
That's what I can think about right now...
Take care and good luck!
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
XDD I really want to see what is Trish planning... and I love what they did to 'Dino's pin-up poster'... I would have done something similar...
Hope to see more chapters soon...! also, are you planning to include the other Dantes (1, 2 and 3) here...?
Take care and good luck!
Chaos Sparda chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Let the meta begin! If there's one thing I've always been curious about DMC it is *drum roll* how does Vergil's hair work?

Hear me out.

Remember in DMC 3 on the top of Temen-ni-gru? At the end of that scene after Vergil takes the amulet, he runs a hand through his hair that was previously drenched and down to make him look exactly like Dante and all of a sudden it's magically spiked, feathered, styled, and impervious to rain.

Now THAT is a mystery that needs to be solved before the universe is dark, gritty rebooted.