Reviews for Secrets
Its truly amazing
kk chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
this is beautiful
ChocolateCherrylove chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
To your last A/N I don't think you should end it yet. I mean, it is really good and can expand more.
HomestuckYaoiFanGirl chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
please update soon i love it
BatterieHetaStuck13 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
3 i have no words- speechless my dear!
GoinCrazyFangirl chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
awesome not a fan of john x dirk but this was good
siriobiwan chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
This was so good! I like the ending but do more ;) maybe about Dave and how he is reacting to all of this. You're stories are so good!
jayy von vanity chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Yes please the sespence is killing me
4231dog chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Maybe Dave should be all like sick and stuff over what he SOOOOOOO knows is happening with Dirk and John and thens maybe he gets real depressed and shit and then he offs himself. Or you couls skip that last part because I don't want that stuff happening to my baby.
Draca0706 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Please make more, this is adorible and its hard to find a good dirk x john fanfic or fanart for that matter. Keep up the good work w
No. No no no chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
This story is bad. Like really bad. Really REALLY bad.
BroJohn is my OTP. And this story like.. Ruined it.
The reasons it's TERRIBLE is:
*You said fuckass. What homestuck weaboo thing to do.
*You put your shitty fan trolls in it. I don't even need to explain this one.
*You tried to put in a 50 Shades of Grey thing. Which is an awful book which doesn't simulate an actual BDSM relationship and only promotes domestic abuse.
This story is AWFUL. I can usually find something good a story, but this one is so terrible. I can't.
Tomato guppy chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This is a lovely story! u I hope you come out with more chapters in the near future
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
DumpsterCat69 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I could NOT stop laughing. "Oh dear god, his finger is in your butthole" I fucking lost it. Two fits of laughter later, I finished the chapter. Lol, great job.
poopface31091 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012