Reviews for Clean Slate
Dragonflysoul chapter 14 . 10/4
Oooh noooes. I didn't notice it wasn't finished. And you haven't updated in years. I iz sad now.
Bob chapter 14 . 2/21
I don't usually read WIPs but yours was great. Loved it
Lewlou15 chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
So I just read all 14 chapters in one sitting! Sorry I didn't take the time to review each individual chapter but this story sort of sucked me in so much that I was unwilling to take time to stop and review. I hope you take that for the compliment it is. :)

I've really enjoyed this! You do so well at mapping out all the subtle (and not so subtle) nuances of the boys characters. Even without their memories they retail their core traits and dependency on each other. Add Bobby into the mix to kind of fill in the gaps and Wow!

I like how you've made Dean still focused on Sammy as well as his critiscism and lack of feeling toward John. Without his memory to anchor his loyalty, to him John is just a person who abandoned them to take care of themselves.

As for poor Sam, having visions like the ones he's having without the benefit of any kind of memory to back them up has to be absolutely terrifying. Good thing he has Dean (even if it is amnesia-Dean) to ground him.

Also my heart clenched a little when Dean wondered if it wouldn't be better if they never got their memories back because what if they could just have an apple pie life?

Seriously loving this and can't wait till you update it again.
rozy21 chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I just their brotherly love moments. In desperate need of more! Loving this story!
mooremurdock chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
this is kind of a weird tangent to take while reading this, but…i would love to read your version of a "sam gets de-aged somehow and grown-up dean has to take care of him" story. you communicate that big bro / little bro dynamic SO WELL in every single story, I would just love to see how similarly it'd play out if the age difference were more drastic. That and, let's be real, the fact that dean can't pick sam up and hug him when he's sad, like, really bums me out. hahah.
mooremurdock chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I thought I'd read this story before ('cause I thought I'd read all your stuff) but I was wrong, so this is a really fun new thing! I absolutely love how clearly you communicate their little brother / big brother dynamic without them realizing what or why that is. :)
Leslie chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
really enjoyed this!
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Hi. Loved this story.
It's so creative and filled with all the smooch and fluff I adore between the brothers. Then it's interesting to see Sam and Dean without the emotional baggage they have built up through the years, mostly due to John and daddy issues.

I love straight-forward Dean who is coming to love and care for his brother as much as before, while realising his father's choice of upbringing was not pehaps the right one. Loved how Bobby saw this fresh side to Dean.

I don't know where you're going with this but I would love to see the brothers not getting their memories back, yet remaining lovingly together, perhaps still hunting but having other options too.
Anyway I'm really enjoying this. Great story. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Please please please tell me ur doing it. Please. I did not just read 14 chapters and waste all tht time to be left hanging without an ending!
MMShadow chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Please, PLEASE don't stop writing this now! This is such a great fic and it shows whole different sides of Sam and Dean. I would love to see how it ends!
Brittles chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
please please update! :)
theflashisgone chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This looks like a really good fic so far, but I think the beginning would have conveyed amnesia more effectively if you used physical descriptors, rather than their names. The rest of it is in third person limited (i.e., we know what they know and not much more), and since they don't know their names, we shouldn't be told directly, either.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
This story is so sweet! I hope you finish it soon!
janny.verveer chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I'm not ok that this story hasn't been updated since June 30 '13 :( its really good! i wants moah :P
Pandora449 chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Cool story! Would love to read an update :)