Reviews for Risen
EliTwiVamp chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
Oh my gosh why do you do this to me? D: I can't believe you made the last chapter a cliffhanger. I'll go check your profile to see if you did decide to make a sequel. This story was great.

EliTwiVamp chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
This was really good! I'm kind of upset the next chapter is the last one though. And I think you're just the right amount of funny. All the jokes in this story were just awesome. I loved it. I think it improves stories to have a bit of humor mixed in, actually.

EliTwiVamp chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Awesome! Can't wait to read the epic fight scene. And I'm glad that Danny's finally believing Sam and helping them. Stuff's about to go down.

EliTwiVamp chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Ermagersh Danny stop being a jerk. T-T This story's good so far. I'm going to go ahead to the next chapter because stuff is happening in this story.

EliTwiVamp chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
This story is good. Great plot! I'm really interested in seeing what all's going on. And yes, I know how you feel with the storm kind of. Of course, I can't sympathize with the hurricane, but a couple winters back we got 28 inches of snow and we were out of school for two weeks. That's right, we got TWO AND A HALF FEET of snow in ARKANSAS, where we normally only get 2 to 4 inches tops if we even have snow at all. It was so bad that they STILL don't let us out on vacation several years later. We just get out a few days for Christmas (not even a full week) and then they let us out one day for Thanksgiving. We've even had the bus routes completely flooded from rain where no one could drive and they still waited till the last minute to cancel school. It sucks so bad. Meh. Enough of my ranting. This story is really great.

EliTwiVamp chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
This story is good so far. Sorry I hadn't read or reviewed for a while. I got distracted. Stuff going on. Sorry to hear about what happened during Hurricane Sandy, though. I think I'll go check out the video later.

EliTwiVamp chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Food is good. :3 But while we're on the topic of food, will Mona's reign of terror NEVER END? *dramatic music* D:

That didn't make sense.

Anyways, I really like this so far. There's so much stuffs!

EliTwiVamp chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Corny is good sometimes! :D This chapter was really good. I'm liking this story!

EliTwiVamp chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Well, if you "lurv" me I guess I have to review. Lol. This is good so far. And OH THE SUSPENSE! Stuff is happening.

EliTwiVamp chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
This is really good. I like how you still put a bunch of jokes in, too.

EliTwiVamp chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I didn't think this chapter was too all over the place. I liked it actually.

EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This seems really good. I've recently decided that I love SamXDanny. Hopefully this is as awesome as I think it's going to be!

Hiway202 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
I loved this story so much. And you know what? Mona can go die in a hole. Well, she can at least go die again (I'm assuming she's alive) and for good this time!
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Uhhhh ohhhhh i love it omg
sammansonrepilica chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
This chapter was epic i just love it