Reviews for Understanding the Storm 3: The Poison Rain
Ruby of Raven chapter 15 . 2/21
Yay! XD I loved this one! I love that there is yet more! XD
musicalgirl4474 chapter 14 . 1/11
THIS IS SO AMAZING! If it weren't already 11:20 before a school night, I would go read the sequel right now; as it is, I will most probably read it in the morning.
JimmyHall24 chapter 5 . 1/3
The real question is.. Do you deserve to be forgived? I mean Frigga you are as bad as Odin. You didn't tell him. Ever. You had the chance. Oh.. Odin ordered you not to? I'm sorry. I thought you were a queen. Are you a slave? Can you not make choices for yourself?
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 1/3
Odin reminds me of Zeus from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. both are assholes. and think that since they are kings. that they are never at fault.
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 1/3
Need I mention all the shit Odin did to Loki? Or Loki's kids? Odin uses one of Loki's kids as a god damn fucking HORSE!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Uh oh, Loki is going to go bat-crazy on T's butt
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Haha, Loki is awesome and frigga fiercesome.
wineandwhiskey chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
love love love love love! so glad loki is free of his torment. I just wanted to give him a big hug the whole time I was reading this
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
This is a really cool story! For one, it had lots of Loki and lots of angst in it. Both things that I love. It was also really interesting to see (almost) everything from Frigga's perspective...she is one of those characters that no one pays that much attention to, usually. But I really like how you portrayed her. Also, the characterizations of all the other characters and how they interacted with each other was really very nicely done, and seemed incredibly real. Each character had their unique voice, both in how they perceived things (Frigga and Thor) and how they acted and spoke. The writing quality was also superb, with nice pacing, and nothing was overdone, neither the angst nor the darker parts nor the somewhat humerous part or the ones with a bit more action. All in all, a wonderful story that sucked me in and didn't let me go until I had read it all. And of course, I am very happy that there is a sequel!
Maia2 chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Wow, you certainly did not pull any punches in this one did you?
I loved the quiet determination of a mother fighting to get her little boy back. I love that even through his confusion, his hurt, his obliviousness, Thor was also there, willing to give Loki a chance, wanting to give him one. And that in his own, devious, tortured way, so did Odin.
You did a wonderful job at sustaining the dual conversations that Loki held with Thor and Frigga. What he was saying (spitefully, hurtfully) and what he was not saying (scared, frightened, caring, angry).
The talk with Thor about the duel and the shield... damn that was painful. I could not read while I was reading, I wanted him to stop, for it not to be truth. You did a wonderful job of conveying exactly how Thor felt, you made me feel it too. I could picture this poor young man lying there for hours, no one coming, no one caring...
And I really, really liked the final conversation with Odin. The admission of what I've always have and always will believe about prophecies and their tendency to be self-fulfilled. Hate them. Giving him the casket was a huge, huge step. I am glad for it.
Future's not going to be easy, will it? But at least they are together. They'll have to rebuild the family, but it's a good start.
Thanks for sharing.
Maia.
AnonymousReader chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
This was truly an incredible story.

I have read many stories of Loki and the truth of his actions and his mind and many stories of the tangles of his family, but never one such as this. It will always stand out in my mind for its brilliance.

Keep writing, you have a gift.
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
That was amazing. :3 so well written, I loved it! Great job :3
Casiple's Castle chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
This story is one of the best I've read yet (In Thor and Avenger universe). The pacing and the delivery of your writing was flawless. This is a possibility almost everyone wants to happen; Loki was mind-controlled by Thanos and he was never really evil. It's near perfect. 'Near' because you've left it hanging and I'm just dying to read what you have in mind next. This is awesome. The prelude and the 'Understanding the Storm' was awesome. I've read this like 3 times already. It's that awesome! So, please, PLEASE (begging here), write the sequel soon. Because I need to know at least a little bit what you have in mind before Thor 2. I have a feeling something's gonna happen to Loki there so.. I'm mentally preparing for a possible character death. But it's just a hunch. So, keep being awesome, write awesome and give Loki whatever you think he deserves! Best of luck!
thetempestrising chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
This story really struck me with the level of emotion that was used to convey the bond between Loki & Frigga. Great job. I've enjoyed this entire series, but this one was just phenomenal.
Keep up the good work!