Reviews for Understanding the Storm 3: The Poison Rain
Toolazytosignin chapter 14 . 8/17
Well, I've been reading fanfiction for 4 years, and this story is one of maybe three that have made me cry, so congratulations! I've really enjoyed this series. Frigga is my favorite!
-Actually GrantWard'sHipsterGlasses, but I'm on an iPod and it takes too long to sign in.
kirroth chapter 14 . 7/17
Well now, I wish something like this would occur in MCU, but with... SPOILER? anyone reading this that hasn't watched Thor Dark World ... Frigga dead, it can't happen this way anyhow. But there must be some way for Loki to be redeemed. Fingers crossed that the movie makers haven't decided to keep him as a villain. (I've never read the comics, so I don't know what future Loki has in that, but MCU, from what I've heard, has diverged from the comics anyway so hopefully...)

Great story, thanks!
kirroth chapter 9 . 7/17
oh, you are so cruel. i'm dying over here! poor baby Loki, getting seriously injured and no one caring. *sniffs*
kirroth chapter 2 . 7/17
*flails* Why am I only now looking for this sort of fanfic? I guess because of all those fan theories I've spotted on pinterest. XD I've fallen into Loki's corner...
PotterHorse-Spirit chapter 15 . 6/5
This story brought me so much tears :( it's heartbreakingly beautiful, and I love how you write the pain in it. Amazing...
goldenspringtime chapter 13 . 5/16
Cute and I loved it though i have to admit that so far it seems like there just going to let bygones be bygones still love it though.
goldenspringtime chapter 10 . 5/16
Love this
goldenspringtime chapter 5 . 5/15
I love this story. I love your reasoning. I love that in this story Frigga, Thor are trying to understand him rather than just chide him or just ignore him. And Odin in this is surprising not the heartless bastard that many story paint him as, he has flaws and they're relationship is still rocky but even if he doesn't care about Loki as much as Thor he still appears to care somewhat which is really really great.
T-tawny chapter 7 . 3/11
AHH THIS IS AMAZING. (was guest reviewer Tawny)
sarbearofmidgard chapter 10 . 1/30
Oh my word.
That "Amma", I was tearing up. Anyone for a petition to remake Thor: The Dark World, into this? I don't care that it doesn't have action this is perfect enough.
Nvrmore chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
I often wished they would have addressed Loki's... health in the first Avengers. He was obviously not well and that is never really explained. I do also wonder how on point you are with lingering mental control. I did not know about Ragnarok starting in ice. Wonder if Loki is being primed for starting that in the next Thor. I do still hope he's redeemed in the movies, though. But hey, if not, I can re-read this story and enjoy me some not-completely-evil Loki redemption. :D

Thanks for writing this. Lovely!
Nvrmore chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Best chapter ever! :D

Really enjoying this series. It's really how things should have gone down!

Love this.
Loki son of Laufey chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Called it!

Totally called it!

My thoughts after the second mention were, "the gate and Thor's bed are lined up on the X and Z axis, yet the Y value of the gate is lesser than that of Thor's bed. The gate is a few floors down, somewhere obscure. Isn't it?"
Loki son of Laufey chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Oh I can just imagine Thor going "Asgardian curseword" at the thought that LOKI is actually the one in charge of the barrier.
Ruby of Raven chapter 15 . 2/21/2015